Dublin Historical Walking Tour including Trinity College
In just 2 hours, this entertaining 'seminar on the street' conducted by history graduates of Trinity College Dublin, explores the main features of Irish history - Dublin's development, the influence of the American and French Revolutions, the Potato Famine 1845 - 1849, the 1916 Rising, the War of Independence and concludes with the Northern Ireland peace process.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 11am
Tour departs at 3pm
A "must do" tour while in Dublin
- Walking tour
- Trinity College history graduate guide
- Entrance to some of cities finest eighteenth century buildings and courtyards (restrictions on weekends might apply)
- Book of Kells entrance fee at Trinity College
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: JOY BINGHAM S, August 2014
This tour is well worth it for the overview and history of the island! Be prepared to walk and be charmed with the sights and sounds of the area...Our guide was soooo well versed in the history and it made us come back to several areas for a more indepth exploration. You believe you know the background and then he would offer some new and exciting information!!
Reviewed by: Apollo, Canada, July 2014
Excellent Tour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and
treated us to a superb history lesson of downtown Dublin. A
little rain occurred halfway through the tour but it didn't distract
very much from the great commentary.