Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
You'll then transfer to Cobh where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center is located in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the embarkation point for generations of Irish emigrants from famine times to recent years.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Entrance fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Jeffrey K, October 2015
This was a fantastic trip. I toook my wife and 10 year old son. The train was great -- beautiful country side and easy ride. The visit to Cork was really interesting but the best part of course was Blarney Castle. I'm sure my 10 year old will never forget kissing the blarney stone -- what an incredible experience. The Tour staff were very nice and very informative. I would highly recommend booking this trip especially if you only have a few days in Ireland.
Reviewed by: Debrajo T, October 2015
glad we selected the option to go by by rail/coach and not just coach.. pleasant train ride. our guide Bob was fun and shared lots of interesting tid bits. we made several stops not advertised on the itinerary. the castle grounds were lovely.. wish i had done my homework, was not aware you climb up to the top of the castle to the blarney stone, be prepared, its not for the faint of heart or claustrophobic !! through out the day we had time on our own to shop and eat which is nice in these tours.. this was a good choice, enjoyed it alot