Private Tour: Abu Dhabi Sightseeing with Transport from Dubai
As you travel around town, listen to your guide’s stories about the city and its sights such as Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque, or the grand mosque, as it is more simply known. Head inside to learn about the monument and marvel at its sheer size and grandeur. The stunning building can accommodate some 40,000 worshipers inside its walls, making it one of the world’s largest mosques.
Enjoy a break for lunch (own expense) before heading to Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, an open-air museum that showcases everyday life in the city prior to the discovery of oil. Stroll around at leisure and admire recreated souks and a traditional Bedouin camp complete with goat-hair tents.
Finish your tour with a drive past the Dhow Yard where wooden ships are built using time-honored methods, and then say your goodbyes to your guide at the start point.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- There is a strict dress code to enter the Mosque, women must wear loose long trousers, long sleeves and a head scarf. Men must cover their shoulders and knees. You will be refused entry if you do not comply to the dress code
- It is forbidden to photograph Arab women
Reviewed by: marianneohms, January 2016
Perfect tour - thanks to our guide who knew everything worth knowing.
Reviewed by: Bill, November 2015
Private tour is the only way to go. Tour guide was great