Day Tour to the East Coast - Orient Express
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Fujairah Fort, United Arab Emirates
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Reviewed by: Elisabeth M, November 2015
Very interesting to see outside Dubai - the desert, mountains, and other towns. Lunch at a great resort, though I wish I'd known we could swim and there were towels to borrow. Our guide was very informative and considerate, and spoke excellent English and German. The coach was comfortable and air conditioned. We stopped frequently and were able to buy fruit at the morning market. It's advisable to take snacks and water as it's a long day. Very glad to be told pick-up time the night before by text.
Reviewed by: Jane.pilates, November 2015
Well organised tour, our guide was very knowledgable and it was good to get out of the city and see other areas.