Tortuga Island Cruise
Spend a day cruising the waters of the Gulf of Nicoya as you head to Tortuga Island on a full day tour from Central Pacific. The white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters will entice you to stay for a day of relaxation in this beautiful environment.
Board a yacht at Puntarenas and enjoy a smooth ride on the Gulf of Nicoya. Admire the beautiful archipelago and look out for the many sea birds as you cruise to Tortuga Island. The island is known for its immaculate white sandy beach and turquoise waters, making it a perfect stop for swimming and snorkeling.
You will spend approximately four hours on the island, where you can enjoy different activities such as a canopy tour, walking trails, kayaking, snorkeling, swimming and beach sports. Or simply relax on the beach while your crew prepares an exquisite buffet-style lunch.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Jaco Beach, Punta Leone and Fiesta Resort hotels
- Jaco Beach - 7am
- Punta Leone - 7:25am
- Fiesta Resort - 8:15am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tortuga Island Cruise
- Light Refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- National Park entrance fee
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of three passengers are required for the tour to commence. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Orit N, May 2011
Simply heaven on earth!
Reviewed by: bikerhollie15, February 2013
IT WAS REALLY NICE. MY HUSBAND AND I WERE SAD THAT WE DIDNT GET ANY BEER OR WINE ON THE BOAT. THE BOAT WENT TO SLOW. THE SNORKELING WAS GOOD AND THE FOOD WAS YUMMY!!