Copenhagen Panoramic City Tour with Tivoli Gardens
Join the Grand Tour of Copenhagen and view all the major sights of the Danish Capital by motor coach. You will pass by the Tivoli Gardens and the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek. Drive through the colorful canal district and listen to recorded commentary about the major sites including the National Museum to Christiansborg Palace, home to the Danish Parliament.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Continue on to the old Stock Exchange and across Kongens Nytorv, where you will be able to see the Royal Theater, world-famous for its Royal Ballet. This is followed by a drive past the vibrant harbor district of Nyhavn to Amalienborg Palace, winter residence of the Royal Family. Here you will have the opportunity to see the Changing of the Guard.
Next you will visit the Gefion Fountain and the Little Mermaid, inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's fairytale. Last but not least, pay a visit to one of the many magnificent churches in Copenhagen and pass Rosenborg Castle, where the crown jewels are protected by the Royal Guard.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 11am
USD $67.07Pricing details
Witness the changing of the Guard at Amalienbog Palace, Copenhagen
- Audio guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Donna W, September 2015
Excellent tour and guide
Reviewed by: Wimala B, June 2015
I love this tour. The bus took us all over Copenhagen. It was very informative.