Castles Tour from Copenhagen: North Zealand and Hamlet Castle
After lunch (own expense), your tour continues towards Fredensborg, where the Queen's summer residence of Fredensborg Palace is attractively located in the middle of a lovely park, bordering the idyllic Esrum Lake.
The next highlight on your tour is Frederiksborg Castle, built by King Christian IV in 1601 - 1625. This pearl of history, built in magnificent Renaissance style with a touch of baroque, is now a national historical museum, containing treasures of painting, tapestry, porcelain, silver and furniture.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Kronborg Castle, Denmark
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to Frederiksborg Castle and Kronborg Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- practical shoes recommended
Reviewed by: Susan E, July 2015
This was a great day out not the countryside in addition to visiting 3 castles. Worth the money and the time.
Reviewed by: janet p, July 2015
excellent tour and as the audio guide was not working, the tour guide gave us an interesting talk along the Danish Riviera where he pointed out all the places of interest and history of the area.The guide and driver were very helpful and regularly provided us with refreshments where needed. I found the tour good value for money and the stops at each castle were timed well