Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Chicago
Book and save 6% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
During each live performance, you will enjoy an authentic medieval feast while valiant knights on horseback do battle. Brilliant costumes, authentic in every detail add to the splendor of your visit.
Cheer your brave knight to victory as he competes in games of skill, hand to hand combat and of course, the joust. Who will rise victorious and have his chance to select his queen? Only the strongest and bravest knight who hears the support of the loyal subjects will win. Come and cheer your knight to victory!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: You MUST call Medieval Times to schedule your show, your reservation is not confirmed until then.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Chicago
- Two-hour show
- 3-course dinner
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however they must be seated on an adults lap and will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tomato Bisque Soup
- Oven Roasted Chicken
- Sweet Buttered Corn
- Herb-Roasted Potato
- Garlic Bread
- Pastry of the Castle
- Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages