Chicago Lunch Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Relax with a beverage or tour the ship's three climate-controlled decks. Watching the boat cast-off from one of the observation decks is a great way to start your afternoon cruise.
When you are ready to begin lunch, order your meal from the menu of celebrity chef inspired entrees. Bring an appetite as the food is delicious, plentiful and prepared freshly to your specifications.
Throughout the cruise DJ entertainment sets the mood...Enjoy a wide range of music, from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
Return to the pier relaxed and refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Monday to Friday - 1pm (11:45am, April 1 - April 11 & 11am, April 15 - June 13)
- Saturday: 12pm (1pm, June 14 - March 31)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Lunch Cruise
- 2-hour lunch cruise
- 3-course meal with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- A waiter will take your individual order after your party is seated. You may request that your lunch be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
APPETIZERS (choose one)
- Lobster Bisque
- Mixed Greens Salad - Romaine, arugula, goat cheese, watermelon, sugared pecans and balsamic vinaigrette
- Baked Fromage - Feta cheese blend with thyme, spicy pomodoro sauce and garlic crostini
- Roasted Chicken - Roasted smoked chicken with thyme demi-glace served with fried leeks and heirloom potatoes
- Grilled Salmon - Served with citrus-infused quinoa and pineapple-mango chutney
- Short Ribs - Braised short ribs with fontina scalloped potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts, carrots and squash with a Cabernet demi-glace
- Seafood Risotto - Shrimp, scallops and mussels in a tomato-saffron sauce
- Vegetable Tower - Spinach and tomato crisps with curry vegetable ragout and white bean puree
- Bread Pudding - With chocolate chips, Maker’s Mark salted caramel sauce and served with vanilla bean ice cream
- Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte - Rich two-layer moist cake filled with a delicate chocolate mousse fully enrobed in a smooth dark chocolate ganache
- Sweet Berry Gallete - Spring berries with a puff pastry and Grand Marnier Bavarian cream
- Sorbet - Selection of mango, raspberry and lime
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
Reviewed by: Michele P, September 2014
Amazing to us was that the food was fantastic. The lobster bisque was the best I have ever had. the cruise was wonderful. I took my Mom who is in her nineties and she loved it all. The view of Chicago was awesome and the time on the lake was the perfect amount of time, not too long and not too short. Very attentive staff.
Reviewed by: ELIZABETH H, July 2013
I can recommend the Lunch cruise - The food was excellent and the staff were very attentive.It was a birthday lunch and would recommend it to anybody that would like to make it a special day.