Experience Chicago's amazing skyline views from a unique vantage point on board this unforgettable 2 hour brunch cruise. With unsurpassed views of the Sears Tower, the John Hancock Tower, to the Museum campus and the Aon Center, you'll be seduced by the luxury and spaciousness of the three climate-controlled dining and observation decks while sailing on the world-famous harbor.
You cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Navy Pier. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled decks. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of tastes.
Throughout the cruise our DJ entertainment provides the music...
Dance or relax while the DJ entertains you with a beautiful mix of everything from soft classics to today's favorites.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Chicago Brunch Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:South side of Navy Pier
Boarding begins 1-hour prior
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Brunch Cruise
- 2-hour cruise
- Buffet bunch
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Dress code is smart casual. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise.
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
SAMPLE MENU: (subject to change)
- Caesar Salad: Crisp Romaine Hearts tossed with hand cut Croutons, shaved Parmesan Reggiano, in a traditional Caesar Dressing
- Mixed Greens with Apples and Strawberries Fresh Salad Greens tossed with Granny Smith Apples, Caramelized Pecans, Strawberries, Grape Tomatoes and crumbled Bleu Cheese, in a Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Scrambled eggs with Wisconsin cheddar
- Turkey sausage
- Applewood smoked bacon
- Hash brown potatoes with peppers and onion
- Yogurt and granola
- House-Griddled Belgian Waffles: Freshly made Waffles served with a selection of Maple Syrup, Cinnamon Whipped Cream, Dark Chocolate Shavings and Fresh Berry Sauce
- Strawberries and Cream French Toast: Cinnamon-Battered Texas Toast filled with Strawberry Cream Cheese, topped with fresh Strawberries and Powdered Sugar
- Maple-Glazed Chipotle Chicken: Pan-roasted smoked Chicken Breast, served with a fiery Vegetable Ratatouille topped with a Chipotle Tomato Cream
- Penne Rigatta Primavera: Penne Pasta tossed with fresh Broccoli, Mushrooms, Red Peppers and Smoked Gouda Cream Sauce
- Wild Mushroom Trio: Shiitake, Portabella and Button Mushrooms, roasted in Garlic and Onions, served with a Tomato Concasse and Rosemary Polenta
- Smoked Salmon Station: Platters of smoked Salmon, served with a selection of fresh Bagels, assorted Cheeses, Capers and Red Onion
- Argentinean Tilapia: Pan-seared Tilapia Fillets marinated in spicy Chimichurri Sauce, served with Sweet Corn Hominy Posole and crispy Corn Tortilla Strips
- Black Pepper-Crusted Sirloin: Roasted whole with natural juices and served with horseradish cream
- Signature chocolate fountain
- Assortment of domestic and imported cheeses, fresh fruit, cakes and pastries
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.