Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl Valley Wine Day Trip
The tour continues north-west to the beautiful village of Franschhoek. Then it's on to Stellenbosch, the second oldest town in South Africa and the historic heart of the country's wine region. The final wine tasting will take place here at one of the well-known estates. (Please note that this tour may run in reverse.) The red grape variety Pinotage is unique to the area, but all the classics are represented here: Shiraz, Chardonnay and Semillon.
You'll have the opportunity to walk around Paarl and Stellenbosch on this tour. With the air scented with sweet grapes and the trees softly swaying in the wind, it is a wine lover's paradise and a truly relaxing way to spend the day!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paarl Mountain Views
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Three wine tastings in Stellenbosch
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day.
- Children under the age of 2 years are not allowed on this tour
Reviewed by: Alexandra U, November 2015
Definitely great tour. We visited three vineyards - all have quite unique range of wines. The second one had also amazing view from the terrace. Guide Super told some interesting stories - about the Cape area and his own life experience.
Reviewed by: Nicholas S, October 2015
Great time! Best winery and wine was Jordan.