Budapest Sightseeing Tour by Bike with Lunch
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Budapest Sightseeing Tour by Bike
- Local guide
- Use of hybrid, 24-speed bike
- Use of cycle helmet
- Cold refreshments during tour
- Bowl of Hungarian goulash
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Christine M, September 2015
Very informative guide and the bikes are very good. A great way to see the sights, although you need a fair level of fitness to climb the hill on Buda side. Lunch was delicious.
Reviewed by: Hassan A, September 2015
I really enjoyed this tour because it took us to the right places in Budapest. I loved the scenery and the famous buildings we went to. I loved the goulash lunch at the park. The tour guide explained the history very well and was very kind. The weather was in the low 70's Fahrenheit so not much sweating except for uphill biking to the royal palace. No complaints and definitely recommend.