Go Boston Card
Explore Boston your own way with the flexible Go Boston Card. Do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, at your own pace while saving precious vacation dollars. Receive free admission to popular Boston attractions, and enjoy discounts on shopping and dining around town. Enjoy direct entry to attractions. Simply print your pass and go – no voucher redemption required!
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Choose free entry to over 50 unique attractions and tours in Boston and its surrounds, then let your Go Boston Card do the rest. You'll receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and activities, plus a 69-page guidebook to help you plan your Boston vacation.
The Go Boston Card leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. The Go Boston Card is available for one, two, three, five or seven days. You may visit as many attractions as you like in one day, but you are limited to visiting each attraction only once per day.
See 'Itinerary' below for full list of included attractions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Go Boston Card 1 Day
Unlimited use for a single calendar day
USD $53.99Pricing details
Go Boston Card 2 Day
Unlimited use for 2 consecutive days from the time of first use
USD $74.99Pricing details
Go Boston Card 3 Day
Unlimited use for 3 consecutive days from the time of first use. BONUS Attraction - choice of Boston Duck Tour OR Whale Watch Cruise OR Total Experience Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
USD $108.99Pricing details
Go Boston Card 5 Day
Unlimited use for 5 consecutive days from the time of first use. BONUS Attraction - choice of Boston Duck Tour OR Whale Watch Cruise OR Total Experience Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
USD $144.99Pricing details
Go Boston Card 7 Day
Unlimited use for 7 consecutive days from the time of first use. BONUS Attraction - choice of Boston Duck Tour OR Whale Watch Cruise OR Total Experience Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
USD $169.99Pricing details
Go Boston Card
- FREE Full-Color Pocket Guide Book
- FREE Entry to over 50 attractions and tours
- Discounts and value added offers at over 30 restaurants and retailers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Go Boston Card will be immediately available for download. Print your pass and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
- Go Boston Cards are activated upon first usage and are good until 5:30 pm daily. Once inside an attraction or on a tour guests are welcome to stay until closing
- Please Note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please ensure you check the operating hours with each attraction.
- You must bring a valid photo ID
Entry to the following attractions is FREE:BOSTON PROPER
- 2-day Beantown Trolley Pass
- Boston Bike Rental
- Boston Children's Museum
- Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour*
- Boston TV & Movie Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours*
- Boston's Tall Ships*
- Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail® Walk into History Tour*
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Mary Baker Eddy Library / Mapparium
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- New England Aquarium
- Old South Meeting House
- Old State House Museum
- Otis House Museum
- Paul Revere House
- Swan Boats of Boston*
- USS Constitution Cruise by Boston Harbor Cruises*
- Franklin Park Zoo
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
- Samuel Adams Brewery Tour
- Charles Riverboat Cruise*
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Harvard Walking Tour by Trademark Tours
- MIT Museum
- Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
- Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame
- Cape Cod Bike and Kayak Rental
- Cape Cod Canal Cruises*
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum
- Hyannisport Harbor Cruise*
- John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum and Cape Cod Baseball Hall of Fame
- Martha's Vineyard Ferry*
- Nantucket Ferry*
- Sandwich Glass Museum*
- Buckman Tavern
- Concord Museum
- Liberty Ride Bus Tour*
- Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House
- The Old Manse*
- House of Seven Gables
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Salem Witch Museum
- Discover Plymouth's History Walking Tour*
- Plimoth Plantation & Mayflower II*
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Six Flags New England & Hurricane Harbor* (accepted for gate admission until 5pm)
BONUS ATTRACTIONS (choice of one with purchase of 3, 5, or 7-day cards only)
- Boston Duck Tours
- New England Aquarium Whale Watch
- Red Sox Game Ticket
- Gray Line Boston Tour
The Go Boston Card offers a variety of free gifts, 2 for 1 offers and discounts at some of Boston's best retailers and restaurants. Full details will be available in your guidebook.
Reviewed by: speece, September 2015
This card was wonderful and well worth the cost. We saw so many sights and we would recommend this card for anyone visiting Boston.
Reviewed by: Laura G, September 2015
I loved my Go Boston card. Because I had it, I was able to really enjoy not only Boston, but Lexington, Concord, and Salem. In fact, I was able to see things that were not my highest priority but added so much background, knowledge, and fun to my trip. AND I saved money!!!
It was so easy to use, I only wish I had more time to really enjoy more of the options available.