Boston Brunch Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Rowes Wharf. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table.
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled decks. A great way to start your day is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of tastes.
Throughout the cruise our live entertainment and DJ sets the mood...
Enjoy live entertainment while boarding and dance to music from the DJ on board.
Take home a memory...
Return, 2 hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Departing from Rowes Wharf, it cruises along Historic Boston Harbor from Castle Island to George's Island, then east to the Boston Light on Little Brewster Island, and back north to Charlestown Naval Yard before returning to the Wharf. Cruise Route may vary depending on weather.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Boarding begins one hour prior to departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Brunch Cruise
- 2-hour brunch cruise
- Buffet menu
- Live and DJ entertainment
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Taxes and fees
- Additional beverages (not listed in Inclusions)
- Gratuities for additional purchases
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended attire - dressy-casual attire, such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Menu items are subject to change
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years
SAMPLE MENU: (subject to change)
- Classic Caesar Salad - Romaine hearts, herb croutons, Parmesan reggiano and house Caesar dressing
- Farmer’s Market Garden Salad - Daily selection of fresh greens
- Scrambled eggs with Wisconsin cheddar
- Sausage and applewood smoked bacon
- Hash brown potatoes with peppers and onion
- House-Griddled Belgian Waffles - Fresh waffles served with a selection of maple syrup, cinnamon whipped cream, dark chocolate shavings and fresh berry sauce
- Strawberries and Cream French Toast - Cinnamon-battered Texas toast filled with strawberry cream cheese topped with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar
- Smoked Salmon Station - Includes bagels, assorted cheeses, capers and red onion
- Penne Rigatta Primavera - Penne pasta with broccoli, mushrooms, red peppers tossed with a garlic Parmesan cream
- Roasted Chicken - Roasted smoked chicken with thyme demi-glace served with fried leeks and heirloom potatoes
- Salmon and Tilapia - Served with citrus quinoa and pineapple mango chutney
- Curried Vegetable Cassoulett- Cauliflower, carrots, red potatoes and legumes in a light curry sauce
- Black Pepper-Crusted Sirloin: Roasted whole with natural juices and served with horseradish cream
- Signature chocolate fountain
- Assortment of domestic and imported cheeses
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Cakes and pastries