Select a datex
Spend a leisurely day exploring the splendid terroir of Pessac-Leognan, birthplace of the Bordeaux vineyards. You'll sample the prestigious wines of the Graves region and tour the chateau of the famous philosopher and winegrower Baron Charles de Montesquieu (1689 -1755).
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
The red and white wines produced in the Bordeaux wine-growing region of Graves were classified in 1953 by the Institute Nacional des Appellations d'Origine, belonging to the Pessac-Leognan appellation. You are invited to taste these wines with lunch at a chateau, followed by a tour of Chateau de la Brede, owned by the famous philosopher and winegrower Baron Charles de Montesquieu.
Pessac-Leognan and Montesquieu Wine Tasting
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Bordeaux Tourist Office, central Bordeaux
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grands Crus Classes de Graves Wine Tour and Montesquieu's Chateau
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- 9:15am - Departure
- 10:00am - Tour and tasting at a wine chateau
- 11:45am - Tour, tasting and lunch at a 2nd wine chateau
- 3:15pm - Tour of the Chateau de La Brede
- 5:15pm - Back to Bordeaux
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.