Potsdam Day Bike Tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
Delight in the sites as you pedal around Potsdam with your English-speaking guide, including:
- Sanssouci Palace: Explore the New Palace, originally the work of Fredrick the Great, the Orangerie, the windmill and gardens
- Historic Center: Ride through the Dutch quarter admiring the quaintness of Potsdam
- New Gardens: View the fantastic Marble Palace before going into Cecilenhof Palace, where Truman, Stalin and Churchill concluded the Potsdam Agreement. (Entry included)
- No man's land: Ride between West Berlin and East Germany over the Glienicke Bridge where Cold War spy exchanges routinely took place
This guided bike tour is the ideal way to compare the Potsdam of today - a creative energetic university town - with its contrasting past under communist rule, behind the Iron Curtain.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Potsdam Day Bike Tour
- Bikes, insurances, taxes
- Professional guide
- Rail transportation to and from Potsdam
- Admission and audio guide into Cecilienhof Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
Reviewed by: Michael C, November 2015
Our guide was very good. We had a small group and beautiful day. The bikes were easy to ride and the perfect way to experience the extent of Potsdam. The lunch venue was a good choice too. Overall very enjoyable and informative. Couldn't ask for more.
Reviewed by: Mr W I, August 2015
Craig, our guide, was enthusiastic, informative, inclusive and it was an all-round fantastic day. We saw a lot of Potsdam, giving us a taster of what is worth returning to. Lunch in a Bavarian pub in the Danish Quarter gave us good food and a suitable rest before continuing. I would highly recommend this trip and we're thinking of returning with our children. Thanks!