Potsdam Day Bike Tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
Delight in the sites as you pedal around Potsdam with your English-speaking guide, including:
- Sanssouci Palace: Explore the New Palace, originally the work of Fredrick the Great, the Orangerie, the windmill and gardens
- Historic Center: Ride through the Dutch quarter admiring the quaintness of Potsdam
- New Gardens: View the fantastic Marble Palace before going into Cecilenhof Palace, where Truman, Stalin and Churchill concluded the Potsdam Agreement. (Entry included)
- No man's land: Ride between West Berlin and East Germany over the Glienicke Bridge where Cold War spy exchanges routinely took place
This guided bike tour is the ideal way to compare the Potsdam of today - a creative energetic university town - with its contrasting past under communist rule, behind the Iron Curtain.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Potsdam Day Bike Tour
- Bikes, insurances, taxes
- Professional guide
- Rail transportation to and from Potsdam
- Admission and audio guide into Cecilienhof Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
Reviewed by: Morganna B, September 2014
Lovely tour. We had Craig leading a group of about 15 of us around Potsdam. He was super sweet, and got to know everyone on the train ride there, which helped all of us to get to know each other. Potsdam was gorgeous and weird and Craig had some great informative nuggets for us. We had perfect weather for biking that day. Do it!
Reviewed by: Andrea B, August 2014
We had a beautiful sunny day to take the train out to Potsdam with a mixed group of adults and children with our bike guide, Craig. This is an amazing way to see this historical and highly unusual architectural city. Our guide was very knowledgeable of the history of Potsdam from the Prussia leaders to the WWII take over by the communist. If you have just a few days in Berlin, I highly recommend this tour.