Berlin Supersaver: Hop-on Hop-off City Tour and Skip the Line Entry to TV Tower
Save up to 11% compared to booking each tours separately!
Opt to visit the TV Tower during the morning and enjoy the spectacular daytime views across the city. Alternatively, upgrade to an evening visit and enjoy taking in the sights of Berlin in all her glory at night, including the Reichstag (Parliament), Brandenburg Gate, Potsdam Square, Tiergarten, Olympic Stadium, the River Spree and the Museum Island.
The tour package includes a 2-day ticket for Berlin's renowned hop-on hop off tour, that stops adjacent to the TV Tower. You can hop-on-and-off as many times as you like at 16 stops around Berlin. En route there are many must-see, easily accessible Berlin attractions including Checkpoint Charlie, Berliner Dom (Cathedral), Pergamon Museum and the enchanting Charlottenburg Palace.
The continuous route without hopping off is 2 hours and a guided commentary in 13 languages is available. Buses depart every 10 minutes, giving you the flexibility to plan the perfect day of sightseeing in Berlin!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Summer Season (15 March to 27 October) - every 10 minutes from 10:00am - 4:30pm, Friday and Saturday until 5:30pm
- Winter Season (28 October to 14 March) - every 10 minutes from 10:00am - 3:30pm
Morning: 09:00am - 11:00am
Evening: 9:00pm - 11:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Visit to TV Tower
2 days Hop-on Hop-off Ticket and visit to the TV Tower between 9:00am and 11:00am
Evening visit to TV Tower
2 days Hop-on Hop-off Ticket and visit to the TV Tower between 9:00pm and 11:00pm
TV Tower, Berlin
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Skip the Line Entry to the TV Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that there will be a security check and bag search in the entrance area of the TV Tower
- Kurfurstendamm 220 / Meinekestraesse
- Kurfurstendamm Ecke / corner Rankestrasse
- Lutzowplatz BVG-Haltestelle
- Kulturforum Ecke / corner H.-v.-Karajan-Str
- Potsdamer Platz, Potsdamer Str. 1
- Jewish Museum
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Alexanderplatz gegenuber / opposite Forum Hotel
- Berliner Dom / Berlin Cathedral
- Friedrichstrasse / Unter den Linden
- Brandenburger Tor / Brandenburg gate
- 17. Juni - Flohmarket / Flea market (only Saturday/Sunday)
- Schloss/Palace Charlottenburg / SchloBstr. 1
- Kurfurstendamm 21
Reviewed by: Margaret C, August 2014
This is a must for anyone visiting Berlin and two days is great value for money.
Reviewed by: Dianne G, August 2014
An excellent sightseeing package.