Berlin Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- Berlin Wall
- Brandenburg Gate
- Marx & Engels Platz
- Palace of the Republic
- Hitler's bunker
- Potsdamer Platz
- Nazi Topography of Terror
- Unter den Linden
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Luftwaffe Ministry
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour at 10:00am
Tour departs at 10:00am
Afternoon Tour at 2:00pm
Tour departs at 2:00pm. April to October only
Berlin Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- A damage deposit of 200 Euros is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa, Mastercard or Amex which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euro's and returned at the conclusion of the tour.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Participants must possess a valid drivers license
Reviewed by: Jacqueline M, December 2014
Tobi was our guide, before commencing our journey everyone was given the opportunity to get comfortable with the Segway. Once we were all comfortable Tobi led us around the city particularly the East of the city providing a great insight into life before, during and after the cold war, Tobi was able to share his experience of life in Germany making this a fascinating insightful tour, highly recommend anyone to join this.
Reviewed by: Naomi v, December 2014
This was awesome. After showing our drivers licence and doing a testdrive, the segways were reset to travel at 20kmph... on the roads. The guide was friendly and knowledgable taking us on a fun historical tour for almost four hours. My tip is if you go in late November, take thick warm gloves, and be prepared for how cold it is. Highly recomended tour.