Belfast City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
A city with an infamous history, Belfast has become a lively, friendly and welcoming place for the visitor, with a rich history and culture.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Castle Place - City Hall, Tourist Information, shops
- Queens Road - Odyssey Pavillion, W5, Titanic Quarter
- Oxford Street - Hilton Hotel, Waterfront Hall, Central Train Station, St George's Market
- Donegall Street - St Anne's Cathedral
- Crumlin Road Jail - Crumlin Road Jail and Courthouse
- Shankill Road - Spectrum Tourist Information Centre, Wall Murals
- Shankill Road - Memorial Park, Wall Murals and shops
- Shankill Road - Lower Shankill Estate and Wall Murals
- Falls Road - St Peter's Cathedral and Wall Murals
- Falls Road - Dunville Park, Wall Murals, shops
- Falls Road - Wall Murals, The Royal Hospital, Culturlann Tourist Information Centre
- Eglantine Road - Malone Lodge Hotel
- Malone Road - Wellington Park Hotel
- University Road - Queen's University, Ulster Museum, Botanic Gardens
- Shaftsbury Square - Benedicts Hotel, Belfast International Youth Hostel
- Great Victoria Street - Europe Hotel, Europa Bus Centre, Grand Opera House
- Fisherwick Place - Jurys Hotel
- Monday to Friday - every 30 - 60 minutes
- Saturday and Sunday - every 20 - 30 minutes
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Belfast City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Denise O, October 2014
Our guide, Francis, was very knowledgeable and personable. He added some side commentary, which he probably does for all tours, but managed to make it sound spontaneous. Yhe tour covered all of the major spots, which was great as we had very limited time in Belfast. It allowed is to choose what we wished to go back and visit. Well worth the time.
Reviewed by: Elizabeth M S, Australia, October 2014