Barbados Wildlife Reserve, Harrison's Cave and Scenic Drive Tour
Enjoy a touch of splendor while visiting Barbados' Harrison's Cave and Wildlife Reserve. This tour allows you to discover the truly breathtaking landscapes and scenic views of the island's east coast. Wake up to the rhythm of the tropics and paradise to explore - the world will never look the same again!
You will visit Harrison's Cave before heading over the hills and through the valleys to the unforgettable east coast, allowing for a fantastic view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Your last stop is the Barbados Wildlife Reserve where you'll find those mischievous Barbados monkeys at play.
Stops on Tour:
- Harrison's Cave
- Scenic East Coast
- Wildlife Reserve
You will also get a glimpse the Morgan Lewis windmill on this tour!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pickup from your hotel. Pickup for cruise ship passengers is from Diamonds International Roundabout in front of Port entrance and exit gates.
- South Coast area: 8am-8:15am
- Cruise Ship Port: 8:45am
- West Coast area: 9am-9:15am
Return to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Touch of Barbados Splendor and Wildlife Reserve Tour
- Guided tour
- Entrance to the Wildlife Reserve
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- There is a minimum of two people in order for this tour to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Michael C, March 2015
Great tour great guid
Reviewed by: Melissa P, March 2015
This tour was a great experience! I definitely recommend it!