Khao Yai National Park and Elephant Ride Day Trip from Bangkok
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from your Bangkok city hotel (select hotels only)
- Novotel Suvarnabhumi - Bang Na (near Suvarnabhumi Airport)
- Niran Grand - Bang Na
- Nototel Bang Na - Bang Na
- Royal Princess Srinakarin - Bang Na
- Amari Don Muang - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Airport Suite Bangkok - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Asia Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Ebina House - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Rama Gardens - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Quality Suite Airport - Viphavadee (near Don Muang Airport)
- Miracle Grand Convention - Laksi
- Inn Come Sweet - Chatuchak
- Chaleena Princess - Ramkamheng
- Grand Hitech Tower Inn - Ekkamai
- Forum Park - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Rio Residence - Yannawa (far end of Nang Linchi)
- Royal Pacific Plaza - Rama 9
- Oasis - Huang Kwang
- P R Union - Thonburi
- Gold Orchid Bangkok - Suttisan
- And selected hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Khao Yai National Park and Elephant Ride Tour from Bangkok
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 45-minute elephant ride
- Oxcart ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- There is a possibility of no waterfalls during the dry season
Reviewed by: Luis S, August 2015
Fantastic tour. The elephant could be a little longer, still was very good.
The tour guide Preecha Peter is fantastic. Great spirits, great knowledge.
The cooking in the Thai farm house is a great experience
A must do.
Reviewed by: Michael T, August 2015
A really fun day and a great escape from the crazy that is Bangkok. The elephant ride was great, but the Thai cooking class at the old rice plantation was outstanding. All the Thais we encountered were truly nice and respected everyone on the trip.
I would do this again.