Select a datex
Step aboard the Grand Canyon Railway for a trip to the majestic Grand Canyon you'll never forget. Feel the rumble of a vintage train as the engine chugs 65-miles (approximately 105 km) across the beautiful Northern Arizona countryside. The train offers kaleidoscopic views of the San Francisco Peaks and rolls through valleys adorned in wild flowers, dense pine forests, high desert plains and small canyons.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of seating available
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
The excitement begins at the historic 1908 Williams Depot. Before the train departs you will be entertained by a Wild West shootout featuring the Cataract Creek Gang in an outdoor theater. Shop in one of two gift shops, or enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast before departure at the Grand Depot Cafe next to the depot.
Then, hear the train whistle pierce the fresh morning air, beckoning passengers for a trip on the old iron horse to the Grand Canyon. Uniformed coach attendants provide you with white-gloved courtesy and service. Aboard the train, enjoy the tunes of strolling musicians who conduct sing-a-longs, an Old West train robbery, and the antics of western characters as they recreate train travel as it was back in 1901.
The train arrives at the historic 1910 Grand Canyon Depot, the only remaining log depot still in operation in the United States. Buildings like the El Tovar Hotel, Hopi House and Bright Angel Lodge salute arriving guests as you pull into the station and disembark from the train. A narrated motorcoach rim tour of the Grand Canyon National Park enhances your visit by escorting you to the most scenic overlooks of the canyon. Upgrade to include a hot buffet lunch!
Grand Canyon Railway
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Train departs from Williams Depot
- Train departs Williams Depot at 9:30am; the Wild West Show starts 30 minutes prior to train departure time.
Please note: Arizona does not observe Day Light Savings and switches between MST (Mountain Standard Time) and PST (Pacific Standard Time) depending on the season.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Coach class rail trip with 1.5-hour tour
First class rail trip with 1.5-hour tour
Coach class rail trip with 1.5-hour tour and buffet lunch
First class rail trip with 1.5-hour tour and buffet lunch
Grand Canyon Railway
- Round trip train (coach or first class)
- 1.5-hour rim tour
- Hot buffet lunch (if option selected)
- National Park service fees
- Sales tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (unless option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The train can accommodate a motorized scooter if it is no wider than 25 inches. There is a special lift to lift the scooter onto the train.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please note: Arizona doesn't observe Day Light Savings and switches between MST (Mountain Standard Time) and PST (Pacific Standard Time) depending on the season.
Coach Class - Budd Coach, named after famous Budd Manufacturing Company, is streamliner-era coaches built in the 1950's and are air-conditioned and heated in the cooler months. Soft drinks and bottled water are available for sale on board.
First Class - Enjoy the opulence of oversized, reclining seats with extra-large viewing windows, and at-seat cocktail service (no host bar) aboard First Class. Cars are air-conditioned and you can help yourself to complimentary morning refreshments of fresh fruits, pastries, juices, teas and coffee. Enjoy snacks from the buffet on the afternoon trip.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.