Delft and The Hague Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
Book and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price on travel dates between July 10, 2014 and October 26, 2014
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to the Royal Delft
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Reviewed by: M Ling, Australia, September 2014
Interesting Delft factory with informative commentary by the person from the factory. The tour guide provided interesting info during the coach ride about Netherlands. We get to wander around the city square in Delft. It rained very heavily while we were there so we just had a drink in one of the cafés. More shops here selling Delft ceramics. The walk in The Hague is not strenuous at all.
Reviewed by: Jason V, August 2014
Very interesting tour! Very knowledgable guide and a great way to gain insight to and see a few true Netherlands landmarks.