Southern California is home to much natural beauty and wildlife, especially along the Pacific coast. The Wildlife and Beach Eco-Tour from Anaheim offers you the choice of exploring either coastal tide pools or a nature preserve, so you can see the wildlife and ecosystems that most interest you. Both tours will take you to the coast, so you can enjoy the beauty of Orange County’s beaches and wildlife, including visiting one or two hidden coves where you’ll get wonderful views of the Pacific and see seals and sea lions.
A donation to the non-profit organization Pacific Marine Mammal Center is included. Thank you for helping make a difference in the lives of saving marine mammals!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
While you’re in Anaheim, don’t spend all your time inland! You don’t want to miss a chance to see Southern California’s stunning coastline and wonderful wildlife in Orange County. On the Wildlife and Beach Eco-Tour, you have your choice of exploring either coastal tide pools or a nature preserve.
After being picked up from your Anaheim hotel, you’ll take a short drive to the Pacific Ocean coastline in Orange County – so beautiful it’s often called the “California Riviera.” Both tour options include seal- and sea lion-spotting along the coast.
Tide Pools option:
Explore fascinating tide pools along the Pacific Coast, full of marine life like starfish. You’ll also observe local seals and sea lions up-close and visit one or two wildlife-viewing coves overlooking the Southern California coast.
Nature Preserve option:
Visit a nature preserve on the "Pacific Flyway" to see year-round and migrating birds. You’ll also observe local seals and sea lions up-close and visit one or two wildlife-viewing coves overlooking the Southern California coast.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Selected Anaheim hotels
- The departure time will either be 8:30am or 1:15pm approximately, depending on the tide times. Once you have made your booking you must immediately call the local supplier to confirm the exact departure time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Tide Pools Tour
The Nature Preserve Tour
Wildlife and Beach Eco-Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Beverages and snacks
- Donation to the Pacific Marine Mammal Center
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $5 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour involves light walking. Please wear tennis shoes or water shoes. No flip flops please
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.