Sydney Harbour Tour by Helicopter
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Free drinks included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
You'll be flying with a dedicated team of professionals on your 20-minute helicopter flight over Sydney Harbor. All transfers are included, and you'll be picked up and dropped off from your centrally located Sydney hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
Please note: preferred time is to be advised at the time of booking.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney Harbour Tour
- 20-minute helicopter tour
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary tea or coffee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per helicopter
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds). A 50% surcharge is applicable and payable directly to supplier if heavier than this.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Shelagh L, May 2015
A wonderful experience and spectacular views. Only 3 passengers plus pilot so all had a window seat.
Reviewed by: Clay S, USA, April 2015
This was one of the coolest experiences I had in Sydney. The guys who run this place do a great job of keeping you safe, showing you the city and having fun! My pilot Brett was a really cool guy who showed the three people on our flight a great time.
This is one of the best ways to see Sydney!