Cabo San Lucas Mini-SUB Adventure
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
As you cruise out to sea, pass Lover’s Beach, home to a sea lion colony. See Land’s End, the southernmost tip of the Baja California peninsula home to the famous rock formation, Cabo Arch. Once you reach Chileno Bay, hop in the ocean and explore the crystal-clear water with your own mini-SUB! Explore the tropical marine life and colorful coral in an apparatus that allows you to breathe under water.
If you’re looking to continue your underwater adventure, you can choose to snorkel after you finish your mini-SUB ride. Then, the fiesta begins! On your way back to Cabo San Lucas, enjoy music, light snacks and a fully-stocked open bar on board.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cabo San Lucas Mini-Sub Adventure
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Maximum weights is 300 pounds (136 kg)
- Minimum height is 4 feet (1.2 meters)
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, asthma or other serious medical conditions