Select a datex
Take a detour from LA to tour the Grand Canyon, staying overnight at the Tropicana Las Vegas. Flying between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon, you'll take a West Rim air tour on this ideal overnight trip from Los Angeles.
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Multi-Day Trip
Traveling in style and comfort on a state-of-the-art motor coach, the 4.5-hour trip will fly by with an on-board stewardess and a sophisticated entertainment system showing full-length new-release movies.
Upon arrival into Las Vegas you will be dropped off at Harrah's Hotel and Casino. From there you will transfer yourself to the Tropicana Las Vegas where you will spend the night. Enjoy free time to explore Las Vegas and unwind before your Grand Canyon Tour the following day.
West Rim Air Tour:
Capture the awesome natural beauty of the Grand Canyon West Rim with the best aerial views available aboard a deluxe scenic air tour. Keep your cameras ready as you fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the majestic Grand Canyon with guaranteed window seats for all!
In just a few short hours (3.5 hours hotel to hotel approximately), witness the Grand Canyon firsthand. All the deluxe airplanes are air-conditioned for your comfort.
The day concludes with your flight back to Las Vegas followed by bus transportation back to your Los Angeles hotel, arriving between approximately 8pm and 9pm.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. There is also per night plus tax hotel resort fee payable at check-out
The price displayed is per person, based on 4 people per room. If you require separate rooms, you must make separate bookings.
2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Los Angeles
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:The shuttle picks up from select Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, LAX Airport area hotels, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills hotels
Exact pickup time will be provided upon reconfirmation 48 hours prior to departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sunday to Thursday Departures from Los Angeles
Friday to Saturday Departures from Los Angeles
Weekday departures from Los Angeles
Weekend departures from Los Angeles
2-Day Grand Canyon Tour from Los Angeles
- Round Trip Transportation from Los Angeles area hotels
- One (1) night accommodation at the Tropicana Las Vegas (Maximum 4 people per room)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Air Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfer to the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Hotel resort fee
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: return transfer is to hotels only and is not recommended for passengers who have a same day flight scheduled
- All times are subject to local traffic conditions
- A maximum of two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on is allowed per person. Any additional luggage is subjected to an additional fee payable at the time of check-in to the local operator.
- Important : There is a maximum of 4 people per room. If you have more than 4 people (including children and infants) in your group, you must make one booking PER ROOM
- The price displayed is per person, based on 4 people per room. If you require separate rooms, you must make separate bookings.
- One room per booking
- Due to the gaming laws, the minimum check in age is 21 years old.
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.