Washington DC Dinner Cruise
Come aboard Washington's premier dining ship! This 3-hour dinner cruise takes you along the Potomac River for panoramic views of the nation's greatest monuments as you dine on a freshly prepared 3-course dinner.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
The boat's unique design allows you to travel beneath the historic bridges spanning the Potomac River, while the glass-atrium dining rooms offer spectacular views.
Dressed in your most festive attire, arrive early and enjoy a cocktail. You'll discover the ship's unique elegance is merely a taste of the experience to come. The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service.
The boat has three climate-controlled dining rooms, an open-air deck to explore and a distinctive atmosphere that's reminiscent of the European canal ships. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
The menu of creative seasonal starters, entrees and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, perfectly complemented by an excellent wine list. With soft piano music, spacious dance floors and live music provided by a five-piece band, the entertainment doesn't end until well after the ship returns to the marina. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
As you depart, feeling relaxed and refreshed, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for sample dinner menu.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Sunday - 6pm
- Monday to Thursday - 7pm
- Friday and Saturday - 8pm
Boarding begins one hour prior to above times. All departure times are subject to change
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Dinner Crusie
- 3-hour dinner cruise
- 3-course dinner with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Tax and fees
- Other beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking, guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
APPETIZERS (choose one)
- Lobster Bisque
- Mixed Greens Salad - Romaine, arugula, goat cheese, watermelon, sugared pecans and balsamic vinaigrette
- Baked Fromage - Feta cheese blend with thyme, spicy pomodoro sauce and garlic crostini
- Blue Corn Crusted Crab Cake - Lump crab dusted in blue cornmeal served with cilantro corn salad, roasted garlic aioli, and apricot habanero jam
- Roasted Chicken - Roasted smoked chicken with thyme demi-glace served with fried leeks and heirloom potatoes
- Grilled Salmon - Served with citrus-infused quinoa and pineapple-mango chutney
- Short Ribs - Braised short ribs with fontina scalloped potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts, carrots and squash with a Cabernet demi-glace
- Seafood Risotto - Shrimp, scallops and mussels in a tomato-saffron sauce
- Vegetable Tower - Spinach and tomato crisps with curry vegetable ragout and white bean puree
- Bread Pudding - With chocolate chips, Maker’s Mark salted caramel sauce and served with vanilla bean ice cream
- Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte - Rich two-layer moist cake filled with a delicate chocolate mousse fully enrobed in a smooth dark chocolate ganache
- Sweet Berry Gallete - Spring berries with a puff pastry and Grand Marnier Bavarian cream
- Sorbet - Selection of mango, raspberry and lime
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
Reviewed by: Janelle/Sue E, June 2015
WE did the dinner cruise on our last night in town. It was the perfect ending to our vacation. Food and service was excellent and the views were spectacular. Would do this again and again. We took our granddaughter who is 15 and she loved being apart of an adult evening. This could be a very romantic evening for a celebration. The crew went above and beyond any expectations we had.
Reviewed by: Nancy L, June 2015
We arrived about 30 minutes before sailing time, were seated, drink orders were taken while reviewing dinner menus. The boat left the dock just after the 8PM Sailing time. We had drinks, and dinner dinner was served shortly after we cruised south out of the marina harbor area around Haines Point ? out into the Potomac River where we turned and cruised upriver past the DC sights, and Reagan National Airport across the river in Va. We Cruised up river to just beyond the Key Bridge at Georgetown where we turned around to cruise back. The dinner was very good, the cruise smooth on the River and the company excellent. The band played requests, dance music and folks enjoyed dancing on a reasonably spacious dance floor. We arrived back at the marina just after 11PM 3 hours after leaving the dock. Upon leaving the boat and making our way across the parking lot, to the street we were disappointed to find no large number of taxis waiting to take away the large number of people who had not driven themselves there. Since this is a regular and ongoing operation, I would have thought that there would be a number of taxis waiting or arriving reasonably soon. Only 3-4 showed up, and we finally were picked up by a passing limousine driver with whom we negotiated a fee to take us to our hotel nearly twice what a cab would have cost. After 11PM most everyone has left this area of the city so there was not the vast amount of traffic which would be passing during the daytime. I am going to suggest that the cruise company make arrangements with at least one of the cab companies in town to send a number of cabs down there to arrive within 10-15 minutes after the boat returns to pick up passengers. Otherwise it means a walk around to one of the more traveled streets. So if you have an app on your Smart phone to call a cab you will want to use it or make arrangements otherwise. All in all an excellent experience and I recommend it to anyone. Will probably do so again.