Come aboard Washington's premier dining ship! This 3-hour dinner cruise takes you along the Potomac River for panoramic views of the nation's greatest monuments as you dine on a freshly prepared 3-course dinner.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
The boat's unique design allows you to travel beneath the historic bridges spanning the Potomac River, while the glass-atrium dining rooms offer spectacular views.
Dressed in your most festive attire, arrive early and enjoy a cocktail. You'll discover the ship's unique elegance is merely a taste of the experience to come. The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service.
The boat has three climate-controlled dining rooms, an open-air deck to explore and a distinctive atmosphere that's reminiscent of the European canal ships. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
The menu of creative seasonal starters, entrees and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, perfectly complemented by an excellent wine list. With soft piano music, spacious dance floors and live music provided by a five-piece band, the entertainment doesn't end until well after the ship returns to the marina. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
As you depart, feeling relaxed and refreshed, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for sample dinner menu.
Washington DC Dinner Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs from the Gangplank Marina, Washington, D.C.
- Sunday - 6pm
- Monday to Thursday - 7pm
- Friday and Saturday - 8pm
Boarding begins one hour prior to above times. All departure times are subject to change
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Dinner Crusie
- 3-hour dinner cruise
- 3-course dinner with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Tax and fees
- Other beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking, guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Farmer’s market garden salad made with the chef's daily selection of the freshest salad greens
- Shrimp and corn chowder with gulf shrimp, roasted sweet corn, red peppers and potatoes finished with fresh cream topped with our house-made herbed crouton
- Hazelnut duck, savory duck confit with wild mushrooms layered with baby spinach finished with a brandy cream and hazelnut gremolata
- Crab cake, traditional jumbo lump crab meat atop apricot habanero jam
- Pan-roasted chicken breast infused with traditional Moroccan Chermoula seasonings and topped with our chef-inspired Harissa sauce served with a citrus couscous and fresh bok choy
- Fresh grilled salmon topped with a ragout of braised cherry tomatoes and black olives served with sautéed spinach
- Seafood ravioli Gratinee filled with imported ricotta, Parmesan and Fontina cheeses topped with a seared jumbo sea scallop and gulf shrimp atop a rustic Pomodoro sauce
- Beef short ribs, boneless, grilled and slow-cooked served with smoked Gouda mashed potatoes, glazed baby carrots and finished with a Cabernet wine demi-glace
- Savory peach bourbon glazed pork loin with sautéed green beans and sweet potato hash
- Vegetable Napoleon, layered portobello mushroom, roasted red peppers, zucchini, eggplant, summer squash and tofu grilled atop tomato coulis
- New York style cheesecake topped with fresh strawberries and laced with milk chocolate
- Signature decadent chocolate truffle torte, a rich double layer of chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse and enrobed in a smooth dark chocolate ganache
- Seasonal fruit cobbler, fruit compote encased in a flaky butter crust served with vanilla bean ice cream
- Chef’s culinary creation, a daily changing creation from the chef
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Additional beverages are available for purchase
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.