Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note, if you are staying at Fisherman's Wharf hotels please make your own way to the departure point of 2627 Taylor Street. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure time
Airport hotels: Pickup is available, however guests will be drop off at hotel at 5:15pm
Cruise ship passengers: Please make your way to 2627 Taylor Street, 10-minute walk from the cruise ship terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Napa Valley Wine Country
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Winery and vineyard tours
- Wine-tastings fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- Buses are air-conditioned with restrooms and Wi-Fi on board. The size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. They range from 28-seat to 50-seat vehicles
Reviewed by: gail m, October 2014
What a great tour...the bus driver was a wealth of knowledge. The three wineries we visited were great. Really enjoyed the smaller wineries. Bus driver recommended a restaurant to eat for lunch (best grape salad ever) and the food was so yummy. There was an air show taking place near Fisherman's Wharf and our driver got us as close to our hotel as possible. He went out of his way to do the same for all he passengers. Would highly recommend the tour..we got a scenic trip and were able to sit back and relax. Thankyou again.
Reviewed by: Liam B, October 2014
This tour was excellent and our driver /guide gave us plenty of time to look around and take photos at each stop. Our driver/guide was friendly, easy going and had a wonderful sense of humour. He made the drive enjoyable by telling us about the region and individuals who own wineries etc. Our driver/guide gave us a great suggestion for lunch and the grape salad was spot on and excellent value for money.It was a well paced relaxing day away from the usual busy tourist type days. He is an amazing driver and the trip up the hill (to deliver guests back) beside the Cathederal would rival any cable car trip for adventure. Thanks Viator for delivering a great day and giving good value for money