Rome Angels and Demons Half-Day Tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Fueled by a shared passion for Rome, history and Dan Brown's famous novel Angels and Demons, your talented tour guide will take you to the enigmatic sights mentioned in the novel, and reveal so much more about the mesmerizing city of Rome. You'll discover a hidden passage unused for centuries, and learn the secrets of the Illuminati and the Four Altars of Science, representing the four elements of earth, air, fire and water.
As you search for the secrets scattered throughout Rome by the twin heads of the Illuminati, Bernini and Galileo, you'll visit some of Rome's most beautiful sites to breathe the air of intrigue, mystery and revelation.
Highlights on the morning tour include:
- St Maria del Popolo Church
- St Peter's Square
- St Maria della Vittoria Church and Ecstasy of St. Teresa
- Piazza Navona
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Church of Illumination to glimpse the secret passage connecting the Vatican to notorious Castel Sant' Angelo
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Angel with the Sudarium
- Entrance fees
- Small group tour (maximum of 25 people)
- Professional guide
- Map of the Illuminati
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Patrick L, August 2015
Everything positive the other reviewers said - I agree completely! We had Roberto as our guide on 7/24/2015, and he is THE BEST! He made the tour extremely exciting, engaging, and captivating. Even if you haven't read the book, or it's been awhile, he summed it up at every location we went to. The bus ride and soda break were added bonuses. There was quite a bit of walking, especially at the end, but he gave us ample breaks. Most everyone on the tour said it was the best tour they had taken - not just of Rome but even in Europe. Can't recommend this one enough - especially if it's with Roberto!
Reviewed by: Kassandra M, July 2015
This was a very interesting tour that walked you through the art and history in the fictional world of Dan Brown. Our tour guide was amazing and so engaging! My only suggestion would be to bring a snack this is a long tour.