Panoramic Electric Bike Tour of Rome
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
English guide 9am Tour
English guide - Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome departing at 9am.
English guide 2:30pm Tour
Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome departing at 2:30pm in English.
English guide 4pm Tour
4.5-hour Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome departing at 4pm in English
German guide 2.30pm Tour
4.5-hour Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome departing at 4pm in German
Rome Panoramic Electric Bike Tour
- Use of electric bike or 27-gear trekking bike
- Use of a helmet
- Use of a rain coat, if necessary
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants aged between 1 and 4 years are free; baby seats are provided up to a weight limit of 45 lbs (20 kg)
- The ride covers an area of approximately 12 miles (18 km); while the pace is leisurely, the route does include several uphill stretches. If you plan to ride a standard bike, a good level of fitness is required
- All riders must wear a provided helmet
- Is the tour safe? The answer is: Absolutely! The tour follows a carefully planned route with limited access to traffic. Some sections have have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic
- Tandem bikes are not available. Child extensions can be provided for children up to the age of 8 years. Please note this in the 'Special Requirements' field when you book
Reviewed by: Caroline D, July 2015
It was a fantastic tour. We saw Rome from a differente perspective. Our guide Riccardo was amazing. The best thing we did in Rome.
Reviewed by: rachellovell, July 2015