Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome
Far from the chaotic city traffic, the tour route takes you through gardens and up a few hills so you can get the best views in town. Your arms and legs may be quite worn out by the end of the tour, but you’ll find that it is all worth it for the perfect Roman view. You’ll pedal through and around many exceptional places including:
- Trajan's Thermal Baths
- Circus Maximus (panoramic view of the Palatine Hill)
- Piazza of the Knights of Malta
- Aventino Hill and the Garden of the Oranges (the romantic view of Rome)
- Bocca della Verita' Square
- Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Janiculum (the main view of Rome)
- St Peter's Square and Basilica
- Castel Sant'Angelo (Mauseleum of Hadrian)
- Via de' Coronari
- Navona Square
- Largo di Torre Argentina
- Jewish Ghetto
- Theater of Marcellus
- Capitoline Hill (panoramic view of the Roman Forum)
You will cover an area of approximately 12 miles (18 kilometers). The ride is leisurely, but will go uphill, so a medium level of fitness is recommended.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
English guide 9am Tour
English guide - Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome departing at 9am.
English guide 2:30pm Tour
Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome departing at 2:30pm in English.
German guide 2.30pm Tour
4.5-hour Panoramic Bike Tour of Rome departing at 4pm in German
Rome Panoramic Bike Tour
- 27-gear trekking bike
- Local guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants aged 1 - 4 years of age travel free of charge. Baby seats are provided up to 45 lbs (20 kg)
- You will cover an area of approximately 12 miles (18 Km); the ride is leisurely but will go uphill, so a medium level of fitness is recommended
- We require all customers to wear a helmet (provided for free)
- Are the tours safe? The answer is: Absolutely! The tours follow carefully planned routes which have limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic
- Tandem bikes are not available. Child extensions can be provided for children up to the age of 8 years. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking, should you require this.
Reviewed by: Caroline D, July 2015
It was a fantastic tour. We saw Rome from a differente perspective. Our guide Riccardo was amazing. The best thing we did in Rome.
Reviewed by: rachellovell, July 2015