Perth Helicopter Tour
See the city of Perth and its surroundings like never before by taking a 15-minute helicopter ride over the city! You'll fly along the Swan River to Fremantle, zoom over Cottesloe Beach then swing inland to fly over Perth, the world’s most remote capital city.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
On your 15-minute helicopter tour of Perth you will fly in the comfort of a modern jet helicopter to the historic port city of Fremantle, with its numerous listed buildings and modern port facilities. You'll then turn north along the beach to the popular seaside suburb of Cottesloe before flying over the city of Perth itself. You'll be amazed by the sight of Perth’s many stunning attractions from the air, including Kings Park and the Swan River.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Perth City Helicopter Tour
- 15-minute sightseeing helicopter flight
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation of your travel date will be received at time of booking Please include your preferred flight time along with each individual passenger's weight at the time of booking. The closest available time will be allocated. You must call the local operator 24-48 hours prior to travel to reconfirm the exact departure details. All contact details will be advised upon confirmation
- Maximum of 4 passengers per flight permitted with combined weight not exceeding 320kg
- Routes and flight times may vary according to weather, air traffic control or pilot discretion
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Leonard S, February 2014
loved the upgrade and Dave the pilot was very informative on the flight regarding not justvthe route but also the craft....we were welcomed by a very helpful young lady at the reception who took myself and my sister to the craft through the hanger.
Reviewed by: Kayleigh S, January 2014
Amazing way to see a glimps of Perth. Could of stayed in the air all day to see more breath taking views