Explore three of Western Australia's renowned northern icons, the magical wild Dolphins of Monkey Mia, gorges of Kalbarri and mystical Pinnacles Desert on this three-day tour from Perth.
- Multi-Day Trip
- All-inclusive tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Encounter with the wild dolphins of Monkey Mia, see the incredible Shell Beach and the limestone pillars of the Pinnacles Desert and explore the red river gorges of the Kalbarri National Park on this 3-day tour from Perth.
Day 1: Depart Perth and journey north via the lobster fishing town of Port Denison, where you stop for lunch by the waters edge. Continue north across the Greenough Flats, known for the unusual 'leaning trees' there, then onto the World Heritage listed area of Shark Bay. Overnight at Garden Villa (Standard Rooms)
Day 2: Spend time at the waters edge this morning where you may encounter a visit by the famous Monkey Mia dolphins. As they are wild, dolphin appearances can't be guaranteed, but coming in at regular times through the day to interact with people has been a ritual for many years. The opportunity to join an optional cruise is also available this morning (at own expense).
This afternoon visit the town of Denham for lunch, then onto incredible Shell Beach and Stromatolites before travelling south to Kalbarri. Known for wildflowers (in season) and magnificent rocky landscapes, visit Hawks Head in Kalbarri National Park, one of the areas most spectacular red river gorges. Overnight at the Kalbarri Edge Resort (Standard Rooms)
Day 3: Enjoy sightseeing along the Kalbarri coastal gorges then travel south, breaking for lunch at the rock lobster fishing village of Cervantes. This town is the gateway to the Pinnacles Desert, an amazing moon-like landscape and truly one of Australia's most mystical experiences. Arrival back in Perth at approximately 7:00pm.
- Day 1 - Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
- Day 2 - Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Day 3 - Meals (Breakfast and Lunch)
Special Offer! - Save 10% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel from May 01 until July 31, 2014. Book Now! - Book Now!
Pinnacles Desert, Perth
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Barrack Street Jetty
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes in Perth at approximately 7:00pm on Day 3
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bottle nose Dolpins, Monkey Mia
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2 nights accommodation as per itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 10 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 16 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 15 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.