Select a datex
Spend three days exploring the Margaret River region on a this activity-filled excursion from Perth. You’ll visit the area’s three main townships, Busselton, Pemberton and Margaret River, and admire the scenic beauty of Australia’s southwest coast. Your Margaret River immersion also takes you into the limestone Mammoth Cave, cruising on Nornalup Inlet and walking above the forest at the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Day 1: Perth – Yallingup Shearing Shed – Busselton (L, D)
Leaving Perth, your journey south to the Margaret River wine region stops at Yallingup Shearing Shed, where Australian sheep dogs show off their skills at rounding up sheep and you’ll see a sheep-shearing demonstration. After lunch, visit the chocolate and cheese factories (time permitting) to taste some samples and also smaple some of the locally produced wines. Next, visit and stop in Busselton, where you'll see the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere before being taken to your evening’s accommodation.
Overnight: Abbey Beach Resort, Busselton (or similar)
Day 2: Busselton – Margaret River – Pemberton (B, L, D)
After breakfast at your hotel, travel to the township of Margaret River, where you have free time to explore the town’s craft shops, gourmet cafes and boutiques before heading to Surfers Point Lookout for fabulous views along the coast. You’ll also take a guided tour of the limestone Mammoth Cave, with its impressive stalactites and fossils, including the remains of extraordinary megafauna (giant mammals).
Overnight: Karri Valley Resort, Pemberton (or similar)
Day 3: Pemberton – Tree Top Walk – Perth (B, L)
Following breakfast at your hotel, take a stroll to majestic Beedelup Falls, then travel to the coastal resort town of Walpole. here you will join the local guide for a lunchon cruise on Nornalup Inlet, known for its diverse marine environment. Next visit the Valley of the Giants to take the Tree Top Walk above the forest trees. The almost 2,000-foot (600m) elevated walkway takes you above the forest canopy, reaching up to 130 feet (40 meters) above the earth. Back on the ground, you can take a walk through the Ancient Empire of wide-girth tingle trees, some of which reach 15 feet (5 meters) in diameter. As the tour draws to a close, head back to Perth, stopping at Kodja Place Visitor Centre for dinner (own expense) before being dropped at your Perth hotel or the Barrack Street Jetty.
Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk from Perth
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Selected Perth hotels
Barrack Street Jetty
Return Details:Returns on Day 3 at approximately 10:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-day Margaret River tour
Mammoth Cave, Margaret River
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees to Tree Top Walk
- Mammoth Cave tour
- Nornalup Inlet cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under 5 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Strong wind may result in the closure of the Tree Top Walk and Wilderness cruise during winter – alternative arrangements will be made
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 16 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.