Select a datex
Margaret River is known as one of the premium wine regions of Australia. Visit several wineries and taste some of the fine vintages available. Overnight in Margaret River and discover some of her other natural attractions and artisan wares. A must do tour for the wine lover!
- All-inclusive tour
Day 1: Perth to Margaret River Wine Region (L)
This morning travel to Busselton and stop to marvel at the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere. Then continue further south to the Margaret River Wine Region and enjoy free time to explore the quaint town of Margaret River. Afterward, enjoy a picnic lunch at the Lake Cave Tearooms and time permitting, visit the Cave Works Interpretive Centre. Next visit Mammoth Cave and see the limestone formations created over the centuries, before heading further south through the stunning Boranup Forest.
Arriving at Australia’s most south-westerly point, Augusta, visit Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse and see where the Indian and Great Southern Oceans meet. Then visit a winery where you have the opportunity to sample some of the local wine.
Overnight: Choice of accommodation please see below
Day 2: Margaret River to Perth (B,L)
Today is all about wine with a visit to three or four wineries. Margaret River produces more than 25% of Australia’s premium wine and with the help of a local expert you will gain insight and appreciation of some of the best wines in the region. Enjoy a gourmet café style lunch and then visit the Chocolate Factory, Cheese Factory and a local boutique brewery (time permitting). Finish off your wine tour with a visit to the Venison Farm before heading back to Perth stopping for dinner along the way (own expense).
Special Offer! - Save 10% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel from May 01 until July 31, 2014. Book Now! - Book Now!
Mammoth Cave, Perth
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your selected Perth hotel
Barrack St Jetty
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 9:30pm on Day 2
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Wine experience tour from Perth with accommodation at Quality Inn Margaret River. Includes Day 1 - lunch and dinner, Day 2 - breakfast and lunch
2-Day Wine experience tour from Perth with accommodation at Margaret's Forest Lodge. Includes Day 1 - lunch, Day 2 - breakfast and lunch
2-Day Wine experience tour from Perth with accommodation at Abbey Beach Resort. Includes Day 1 - lunch, Day 2 - breakfast and lunch
Margaret River Wine Region
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees to Mammoth Cave
- Overnight accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Margaret River Accommodation
- Standard Hotel: Quality Inn Margaret River - motel with ensuite rooms, located just out of the town centre. Including Day 1 (Lunch and Dinner) and Day 2 (Breakfast and Lunch).
- Standard Apartments: Margaret's Forest Apartments. - self-contained apartments in a studio room, located in the main street of Margaret River. Including Day 1 (Lunch) and Day 2 (Breakfast and Lunch).
- Deluxe Boutique Hotel: Abbey Beach Resort - Standard Room with ensuite. Luxurious resort located 40 minutes from Margaret River. Transfer into town included. Including Day 1 (Lunch) and Day 2 (Breakfast and Lunch).
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 10 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 16 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 15 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.