Montmartre and Sacre Coeur Walking Tour in Paris
Sights of the Montmartre Walking Tour include:
- Sacre Coeur Basilica, the white basilica that dominates the Parisian skyline
- Moulin Rouge - the famed cabaret immortalized by works by Toulouse-Lautrec among others
- Vincent Van Gogh's House - the artist lived here with his brother Theo from 1886 to 1888
- Place du Tertre, the charming artists square where works are painted and sold on the spot
- Dali Museum, home to over 300 of the Surrealist artist's original works
- The Montmartre Vineyards, an authentic Parisian vineyard and source of the famed Le Clos Montmartre wine
- Montmartre Cemetery - final resting place of Edgar Degas, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach, among others
- Le Lapin Agile - the famous haunt of the resident artists of Montmartre in the early 1900s
- Famous windmills of Montmartre - three original windmills remain today
- Bateaux Lavoir - the resident listing at this artists' studio reads like a "who's who" of famous painters who have passed through Paris
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Paris Walking Tour - Montmartre
- Guided walking tour of the Montmarte District
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Jose F, September 2014
Had an excellent guide quite knowledgeable and spirited about her work.
Reviewed by: Geraldine D, September 2014
This turned out to be so much more than we could possibly hope for! Gil was fantastic as the tour guide! We saw Renoir's home and gardens, the Lapin Agile nightclub, the little streets and hideaways in Montmartre, and he shared his insider's knowledge and stories about the area, making it come alive to us! These are the kinds of little things Gil did to make the tour special: he heard that two of us went to a Jesuit college, so he made sure to show us the church where the Jesuits first started the order! I can't say enough about Gil and this tour - we loved it!