Circle Line: 2-Hour Best of Manhattan Cruise
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board. There are ramps available to enable wheelchair access; however, the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January 1 to March 15 - 12pm
- March 16 to April 26 - 1pm, 4pm
- April 27 to September 2 - 10:30am, 1:30pm, 4pm (no 4pm on July 4)
- September 3 to October 27 - 11:30am, 2:30pm
- October 28 to December 31 - 4pm
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1.5 hours prior to your preferred cruise departure time, although this is not a guarantee.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Catch the Best of New York by the Water
- 2-hour cruise
- Onboard professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Reviewed by: prabudial g, August 2014
This tour was destroyed tour to see Nyc skyline
Reviewed by: Michelle G, April 2014
A fantastic experience, a great way to see some of the famous monuments and skylines. A friendly and knowledgeable guide (Dave) to go along side the cruise, the whole experience was well organised and fun. Tip: arrive early, as they do begin to let you board the cruise a good hour before your time slot, this will allow you to get the seats that you want, as for obvious safety reasons they do not let you stand on the top deck, so once seats have gone they are gone and you will have to be seated on the lower deck. We were lucky as we were very early and got sat on the top deck which made the cruise more special.