Munich Oktoberfest Tickets and Tour
This tour is likely to sell out! Oktoberfest 2014 takes place from 20 September to October 5. The Oktoberfest Tour guarantees you a seat in the Hofbräu-Festzelt, the biggest, noisiest and most famous tent at Munich's Oktoberfest. Reservations for Oktoberfest tents are notoriously difficult and the Munich Oktoberfest Tour will sell out, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
At noon your guide will accompany you to your reserved seats in the Hofbräu tent, sister to Munich's famous Hofbräuhaus brewery. Your first 2 litres of beer and half a roast chicken (mandatory when reserving tables at the Oktoberfest!) are included, and your table is reserved for approximately five hours.
Inside the tent you can relax, drink the renowned Hofbräu beer and dance to the live music played by the Hofbräu-Festzelt's band. Dancing on the tables is by no means compulsory but is encouraged!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Munich Oktoberfest Tour, Munich, Germany
- Guided tour of Oktoberfest grounds
- Ride on Oktoberfest's famous ferris wheel
- Guaranteed reserved seat in the Hofbräu Tent
- 2 litres of beer
- Half a roast chicken
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must be at least 16 years or older to participate in this tour
Reviewed by: Johnny P, December 2013
great to lean some histroy and aspects of the whoel festival, also good to get blind drunk with peopel all roudn the globe from our tour
Reviewed by: Jackie P, December 2013
This was a life time experience. Loved it