Munich Oktoberfest Tickets and Tour
This tour is likely to sell out! We are currently working on 2015 rates, please check back at a later stage
- Get inside tips from a local
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Munich Oktoberfest Tour, Munich, Germany
- Guided tour of Oktoberfest grounds
- Ride on Oktoberfest's famous ferris wheel
- Guaranteed reserved seat in the Hofbräu Tent
- 2 litres of beer
- Half a roast chicken
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must be at least 16 years or older to participate in this tour
Reviewed by: Kevin V, December 2014
I highly recommend cause if your one or two people you will never get into a tent to drink. By buying the tickets you get into a tent and will be able to drink. Remember you can only drink beer at Oktoderfest if your in a tent. Tour guide was very helpful.
Reviewed by: Necdet T, November 2014
5000 drunken Germans, Americans, Brits, and Aussies under one tent with beer flowing like river, the band playing and people screaming like there is no tomorrow is why you came here for. Because, there is no place like this in the US or anywhere in the world. We were there for five hours and I have no recollection as to how those five hours passed so fast. One day, I will do it again.
Ein, Zwei, Drei, ZUPPA !!!