Ultimate Miami Watersports Adventure with Transport
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
You’ll anchor off Key Biscayne Beach, near a sandbar where the boat will set up shop so you can begin your day of adventure. From this spot, you can kayak, snorkel, jet ski, swim or simply relax. Take a turn jumping on the water trampoline, and then work on your tan. Snacks, water and soda are included. Beer and wine are available for USD$3 each.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off. You watersports adventure is approximately 4-hours.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ultimate Miami Watersport Adventure
- 4-hours of water activities
- 30 minute jet ski ride per person
- Snacks & refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, bathing suit and camera
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring a credit card and ID for the jet ski portion. The credit card is only held for possible damages to the vessel
- Minimum age is 5 years
Reviewed by: Amanda M, August 2014
We loved our guides! Rene drove to location and he was great! Captain Sam and edrick were great boat guides! Loved the music that played during our cruises! Would do it again in a heartbeat!
Reviewed by: Kajan N, September 2012
We were lucky in that we did it on a quiet weekday, so our group of 4 were the only ones there and so it felt a bit like a private tour. As it wasn't a busy day we were on a smaller boat, but on busier days there is apparently a boat that can accommodate up to 30 people. A short 10-15 min cruise out into the bay with the sound system pumping out some tunes, they even said we could put our own ipod on! Banana boat was good fun (fell off many times), followed by 10-15 min each on the jet skis. Did some kayaking for 30-40 mins and then a quick 10 minute snorkel, before moving out to do a cruise of island of stars homes. The captain and crew were friendly and were willing to have a bit of banter. My only disappointment is we didn't get a 30 minute trip on jet skis as mentioned in itinerary, but the time we had on them was fun enough, that I'm willing to let it go. Overall, an enjoyable trip!