Select a datex
Book your Melbourne Tullamarine International and Domestic Airport transfer here. This transfer service operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and calls at major hotels and backpackers in downtown Melbourne (Melbourne CBD only), or the outer suburbs of St Kilda, South Yarra and Fitzroy. Simply submit your booking online and ensure you select the correct option for your hotel location and the transfer will be confirmed instantly. You will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver upon arrival.
- Instant Confirmation
- Airport transfer
For that added personalized touch, book this "Meet and Greet" service with a direct transfer from Melbourne Tullamarine International and Domestic Airport to downtown Melbourne, St. Kilda, South Yarra and Fitzroy.
This service must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival and cannot be arranged when you arrive so get in early and book online today.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Melbourne hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Please note, transfer will not service flights after midnight.
Enjoying The City Of Melbourne
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Melbourne Tullamarine Domestic Airport - T3 (Virgin Blue) Driver will be waiting at the Meeting Point at the bottom of the escalator in the Arrivals Hall. T1 (Qantas) Driver will be waiting at the Meeting Point near luggage carousel #3 in the Arrivals Hall.
- Melbourne Tullamarine International Airport - Please proceed to The Meeting Point sign (Arrivals Hall). It is a large red sign about 30 metres from the Travelers Information Desk, situated in the Arrivals Hall, where the driver will wait for you.
- Melbourne Tullamarine Airport - Tiger Airlines Meeting Point - You will need to make your own way from Terminal 4 to Terminal 3 (T3, Virgin Blue) and meet the driver on the ground floor at the designated Driver Meeting Point at the bottom of the escalators in the arrivals hall. The distance from Terminal 4 to Terminal 3 is approx 100 metres.
- Your chosen time to coincide with your arrival flight time
Please Note: Airport arrival transfer is unavailable for flights arriving after midnight
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared transfer from Melbourne Domestic Tullamarine Airport to Melbourne city hotels
Shared transfer from Melbourne Tullamarine International Airport to Melbourne city hotels
Shared transfer from Melbourne Tullamarine International Airport to St Kilda, South Yarra and Fitzroy
Shared transfer from Melbourne Tullamarine Domestic Airport to St Kilda, South Yarra and Fitzroy
Melbourne Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
- One way shared transfer in mini coaches
- A personal "meet and greet" service
- Hotel drop off in downtown Melbourne and outer suburbs including St Kilda, South Yarra and Fitzroy
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (10%)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transfers do not drop off at Melbourne private residences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs are accommodated.
- Each traveler is allowed one (1) piece of luggage and one (1) piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. golf clubs, bikes or surfboards) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Tullamarine Airport in Melbourne is approximately 18 - 20 kilometers from downtown Melbourne and the journey takes approximately 25- 30 minutes. An additional 15 minutes should be allowed if passengers are traveling from Carlton or St. Kilda.
- Please note this service is not permitted from Avalon Airport
- Transfer will not service flights after midnight
- Infant and Child seats are NOT provided however, transfer vehicle have provisions.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.