London to Stonehenge Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Note, you can spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes at Stonehenge. The journey from London takes just over 2 hours each way.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- April 1 to October 15: 8: 15am or 2pm
- October 16 to March 31: 12.30pm
Please note: Tour will depart at 12pm on December 26
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs central London at 12.30pm
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 61 people)
- Stonehenge audio-guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: entrance to the inner circle is not included
- Please note: December 26 and January 1 there will be one departure time of 11am.
Reviewed by: Jennifer C, September 2014
Great tour! The bus driver gave us all kind of info on places as we passed them leaving the city and he was so funny! The bus took us out to Stonehenge, the driver gave us headsets and a time to be back at the bus. I prefer solo touring so I felt It was the best way to explore and the perfect amount of time. On the way back through the city, the driver stopped at strategic places and let passengers off closer to their hotels.
Reviewed by: Shellany R, September 2014
Great way to see Stonehenge! Very comfortable bus ride. Nice and organized. Company even picked us up directly from our hotel.