London to Stonehenge Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Note, you can spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes at Stonehenge. The journey from London takes just over 2 hours each way.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- April 1 to October 15: 8am or 2pm
- October 16 to March 31: 12.30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs central London at 8am (please note that from April the tour will depart at 8:15am)
Tour departs central London at 12.15pm. Please note that from April 1, this tour will depart at 12:30pm
Tour departs central London at 1.30pm
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Stonehenge audio-guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: entrance to the inner circle is not included
- Please note: December 26 and January 1 there will be one departure time of 12pm.
Reviewed by: icrivat, August 2014
Every thing was fine, on time, nice driver
Reviewed by: Robert S, July 2014
The visit to stonehenge itself was wonderful. Only complaints were the disorganization at the bus terminal, a lot of people not knowing where to meet(the gate number we had been given was actually on the far side of the terminal) and on way back we waited over 45 minutes for late people one of which never showed up. Other things scheduled in london so this was a major problem.