London to Stonehenge Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Note, you can spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes at Stonehenge. The journey from London takes just over 2 hours each way.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- April 1 to October 15: 8am or 2pm
- October 16 to March 31: 12.15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs central London at 8am (please note that from April the tour will depart at 8:15am)
Tour departs central London at 12.15pm. Please note that from April 1, this tour will depart at 12:30pm
Tour departs central London at 1.30pm
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Stonehenge audio-guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: entrance to the inner circle is not included
Reviewed by: Michele R, June 2014
The Independent tour was great and our bus driver was hilarious. He kept us laughing whenever he was talking about points of interest or highlights on the drive to Stonehenge. He provided us with sufficient quiet time so passengers could enjoy the country side or catch up on some zzz's.
Reviewed by: Les H, June 2014
If you truly want to explore Stonehenge on your own, this is a great tour. Easy transportation option. Advantage in getting tickets, audio devices, and tram to go to the actual area.