London to Stonehenge Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Note, you can spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes at Stonehenge. The journey from London takes just over 2 hours each way.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- April 1 to October 15: 8: 15am or 2pm
- October 16 to March 31: 12.30pm
Please note: December 26 and January 1, tour will depart at 11am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs central London at 8:15am
Tour departs central London at 12.30pm
Tour departs central London at 2pm
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 61 people)
- Stonehenge audio-guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: entrance to the inner circle is not included
Reviewed by: Debra W W, October 2015
Perfect...exactly what we wanted! We're not a fan of touring with a group, so this was perfect for our family of 3 adults. The amount of time we spent at Stonehenge was perfect...plenty of time to walk the grounds and go through the gift shop before returning to the bus.
Reviewed by: sam6642, October 2015
Fantastic trip! Just wish I had more time to explore the site.