London to Stonehenge Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Note, you can spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes at Stonehenge. The journey from London takes just over 2 hours each way.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- April 1 to October 15: 8: 15am or 2pm
- October 16 to March 31: 12.30pm
Please note: December 26 and January 1, tour will depart at 11am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs central London at 8:15am
Tour departs central London at 12.30pm
Tour departs central London at 2pm
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 61 people)
- Stonehenge audio-guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: entrance to the inner circle is not included
Reviewed by: Mary K, August 2015
We had an absolutely lovely time. The coach driver was amazing and so funny! He had lots of great information for us along the way but also let us rest a little while too. We had the right amount of time at Stonehenge and the go at your own pace was the best. Nice visitor's area for a bite to eat and lovely gift shop. Highly recommend this trip for a wonderful afternoon.
Reviewed by: Gwen A, August 2015
Coach driver was very helpful, tour was great, although it was very cold, the museum at the site is fantastic.