Select a datex
Skip the line for a perfect EDF Energy London Eye experience! With fast track entry for your standard flight in a shared capsule, you get to skip the majority of the queue. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation! The London Eye offers spectacular views of the capital of England from high above the River Thames. The famous landmarks to be seen include Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. Visit includes new interactive guides powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab and an entry to the London Eye 4D Experience, an inspiring journey of discovery that brings London to life through multi-sensory special effects.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
The EDF Energy London Eye soars 443 feet (135 meters) into the sky and views stretching 25 miles (40 kilometers) in every direction. Since opening at the turn of the century, it has been used as a backdrop in countless films and is loved by Britons and visitors alike. More than 3.5 million people a year have ridden the London Eye (an average of 10,000 a day).
Skip the Line: London Eye Tickets are the fastest way to the sky! Check in just 15 minutes before your flight and avoiding the majority of the queue with fast track priority access. The tickets are pre-paid, for fast, hassle-free entry and you can board any flight on your chosen day. Price includes standard ticket price plus fast-track fee.
Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time! At weekends, during Bank Holidays and during school holidays the London Eye is at its most popular. London Eye: Skip the Line Tickets allow priority boarding and include a complimentary mini-guide for adults and an in-flight kids' pack for children.
Each London Eye capsule holds up to 25 passengers comfortably. All capsules are fully air-conditioned and rotate on a special device designed to keep everyone upright as the wheel makes a slow but progressive revolution.
If you wish to see the 4D Experience beforehand, we recommend you arrive 30-40 minutes before your visit time. Alternately visit at your leisure afterwards.
London Eye: Skip the Line Tickets
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:London Eye is situated on the South Bank of the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament.
- By pre-purchasing your ticket, you can skip the long lines (which can take up to one hour in peak season!) by using the "Fast-Track ticket desk". It's fast and simple.
- January - May: 10am-8pm
- May - September: 10am-9pm
- October - December: 10am-8pm
- December 24 - last flight at 5:30pm
- December 25 - Closed
- December 31 - last flight at 3:00pm
- Bank holidays: 9:30am to 9:00pm
- Every Tuesday the first flight will be at 10.30am, except during school holidays and the months of June, July and August
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
London Eye: Skip the Line Tickets
- London Eye Flight (30 minutes)
- Guaranteed fast track access
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.