Select a datex
Experience Florence and Tuscany with the Florence Pass and sightsee at leisure, enjoying discounted skip-the-line entry to top attractions like the renowned Uffizi and Accademia galleries! Valid for four consecutive days, the city pass also includes two public transport journeys in Florence (terms apply), a tourist map, and discounted bike rental, airport shuttles and restaurant meals – everything to you need to see the sights of Tuscany independently!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
With the Florence Pass, save time at Tuscany’s top attractions with skip-the-line entrance, and enjoy savings of up to 12% on local prices. With two free public transport journeys included, plus discounted airport shuttles and bike and Segway rentals; your Florence Pass allows you to explore Florence and Tuscany with ease.
Earn 5EUR on Skip-the-Line Entry to Tuscany Attractions (subject to availability):
• Accademia Gallery
• Bargello Museum
• Basilica di Santa Croce
• Boboli Gardens
• Brunelleschi's Duomo
• Duomo of Siena
• Giotto's Bell Tower
• Leaning Tower of Pisa
• Martelli House Museum
• Medicee Chapel
• Museo Galilieo
• Palatina Gallery
• Palazzo Vecchio
• Uffizi Gallery
• Vasari Corridor
(You must specify on redeeming your voucher if you want to visit Uffizi and/or Accademia Gallery. At this stage you will be given separate museum entrance tickets. To visit other museums you will receive a voucher of 5EUR to spend in Florence best restaurants)
Save on Florence Services:
• Autostradale Airport Bus from Florence to Pisa Airport and vice-versa: 33% savings
• Bike and segway rental at Italy Segway Rental: 12% savings
• Two 90-minute journeys on Florence’s public transport network of buses and local trains: Free; restrictions apply
Special Offers at Selected Florence Restaurants:
• Glass of sparkling wine and platter of cold meats for lunch in Rivalta Café ex Capocaccia
• Glass of red Montalcino wine in Café Italiano
• Glass of Vin Santo dessert wine and a cantucci cookie in Borgo Antico (subject to a minimum spend)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Redeem your voucher at Via della Condotta 27, Florence
- Your Florence Pass is valid for four days after redemption
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Skip-the-line entry to attractions in Florence and Tuscany
- Map of Florence
- Discounts at Florence restaurants and attractions
- Discounts on Florence services
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.