The Dublin Pass
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
FREE ENTRY to 32 of Dublin's top visitor attractions:
There are 32 attractions available on your Dublin Pass, so the more you see, the more you save! Dublin is a delight to explore and very easy to navigate on foot, many visitor attractions are within easy walking distance of each other. All the free entry attractions are listed below.
FREE Dublin Arrival Airport Transfer:
Travel free of charge from Dublin Airport to Dublin City only. Simply validate your Pass at the Aircoach stop outside Dublin Airport and jump on an Aircoach right into the city center. Use of this service activates your Dublin Pass. Once activated it is valid for number of days indicated on the pass.
FREE 88 Page Dublin Color Guidebook:
Receive a comprehensive Dublin guidebook including attractions, general information, interesting facts about Dublin and full color city and regional maps. With clear, concise information and easy to follow directions, this guide has all the essential tips for a top Dublin experience!
Skip the Line:
The Dublin Pass entitles you to the benefit of fast-track entry, allowing you to skip the long queues at some of the busiest tourist attractions! Simply show your Dublin Pass to the attendant and you can bypass the queue, saving you time, adding convenience and making you feel like a VIP!
Save even more money with the Dublin Pass and avail of more fabulous special offers in some of Dublin's finest shops, restaurants, theatres, entertainment venues, tours and much more!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use for 2 consecutive calendar days from time of first use
3-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use for 3 consecutive calendar days from time of first use
6-Day Dublin Pass
Unlimited use for 6 consecutive calendar days from time of first use
The Dublin Pass
- Dublin Pass
- FREE 88 Page Dublin Color Guidebook (worth 4.99 euros)
- FREE ENTRY to over 30 of Dublin's top visitor attractions
- FREE Dublin Arrival Airport Transfer
- Jump the queues at Dublin's major attractions!
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are over 12 attractions on The Dublin Pass that specifically cater for families and children. The guidebook will outline the attractions suitable for children.
With over 30 of the capitals top attractions offering you FREE admission with the Dublin Pass the possibilities are endless. Most of the city's main attractions are within easy walking distance of the city center. Perhaps you could start by visiting Dublin's oldest building, Christchurch Cathedral or check out Ireland's unique national games at the GAA Museum and finish off the day with a view over Dublin from the Guinness Storehouse.
Dublin Attractions - Free Entry:
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Chester Beatty Library
- Dalkey Castle and Heritage Center
- Dublin Zoo
- Dublin's City Hall - The Story of the Capital
- GAA Museum
- Guinness Storehouse
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Malahide Castle
- National Wax Museum (Due to open spring, 2009)
- Number Twenty Nine
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- Skerries Mills
- The Casino, Marino
- The James Joyce Center
- The James Joyce Museum
- The Old Jameson Distillery
- The National Aquatic Centre
- National Gallery of Ireland
- National Museum of Archaeology
- National Museum of Decorative Arts
- Aviva Stadium
- Castletown House
- Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane
- Glasnevin Museum
- Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship Museum
- Little Museum of Dublin
- National Museum of Natural History
- Rainforest Adventure Golf
The Dublin Pass entitles you to FREE TRAVEL with Aircoach from Dublin Airport to the city center. The Aircoach transfer is one way only. Use of this service activates your Dublin Pass. Once the pass is activated it is valid for the day or number of days indicated on the pass. One day constitutes one calendar day. Be sure to get the best value out of your pass!
In addition to receiving FREE admission to over 30 of Dublin's top attractions, your Dublin Pass gives you access to many special offers, added value and discounts at some of Dublin's best shops, restaurants, cafes, theaters, entertainment venues, tours and much, much more. The special offers include FREE specialist whiskey glass and FREE whiskey tasting when you spend EUR50 or more at the Celtic Whiskey Shop. Book Now!
Reviewed by: Jacqueline A, July 2014
Well worth buying....I would recommend it..
Reviewed by: Angela B, July 2014
Incredible way to travel the historic city and the drivers make the information engaging.