Select a datex
Explore the Daintree National Park, one of the world's oldest rainforests, the tour includes a guided board walk through dense rainforest, a trip up the Rainforest Canopy Tower, a walk along the pristine white sands of Cape Tribulation Beach and a wildlife-spotting cruise along the Daintree River, keep your eyes peeled for the elusive saltwater crocodile.
- Instant Confirmation
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your informative and knowledgeable driver/guide will collect you from your accommodation and travel one of Australia's great scenic highways before arriving at the Daintree River for a refreshing morning tea.
After crossing the river, travel through dense rainforest before visiting the Mossman Gorge Centre. Here an expert guide will take you on a boardwalk whilst explaining some of the fascinating secrets of one of the world's oldest rainforests.
After the walk, you'll learn more through theater presentations and the interactive displays, or obtain a closer look at life in the rainforest by ascending the Rainforest Canopy Tower.
Afterwards, continue onto Cape Tribulation Beach while your driver explains the rich history of the area. Walk the beach or boardwalk and relax in this tranquil setting. Later visit Noah's Creek to enjoy a barbecue lunch in a rainforest setting.
Recrossing the river, join a calm water cruise of this important waterway observing the wildlife that inhabits this environment. Your guide will point out the different types of wildlife and plants that make their home along the river. Keep your eyes peeled for the elusive and fearsome estuarine saltwater crocodile.
After completion of your cruise, board your coach for the return journey to Cairns.
Cape Tribulation, North Queensland
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Cairns, Northern Beaches, Palm Cove and Port Douglas hotels
- Between 7:00am - 8:30am
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Morning tea at Mossman Gorge Centre
- Indigenous Welcome to Country ceremony
- Entrance fees
- Barbecue lunch at Noah's Creek
- Afternoon refreshment
- Daintree ferry crossing
- Daintree River Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Port pickup and drop off
- The listed price does not include a AUD 2.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Cruise ship passengers are recommended to walk to the Hilton Hotel for tour pickup as port pickup/drop off is not available
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.