Select a datex
Escape to spectacular Moreton Island for the day and relax on the beach at Tangalooma Resort. You'll cruise across Moreton Bay, and when you reach Moreton Island you can do as you please. Maybe you'll relax, shop and dine, or hit the great outdoors and go sand tobogganing, snorkeling, parasailing the choice is up to you.
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Ideal choice for families
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Moreton Island is just one of the few totally sand islands in Australia, and Tangalooma Resort is right on the beachfront under the palm trees. You'll feel a million miles from everyday life on this island paradise, so kick off your shoes and relax. The island has several cafes, bars and restaurants to explore.
There's a wide range of activities you can pursue (at your own expense) if you're into outdoor activities. Optional activities include quad biking, bushwalking, fishing, snorkeling, jet skiing and parasailing.
Tangalooma Ship Wreck, Moreton Island
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Brisbane: Roma Transit Centre or selected Brisbane hotels
Gold Coast: Chateau Beachside Resort or selected Gold Coast hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Brisbane hotels. Includes dolphin feeding, sand tobogganing and lunch vouchers. Return to Brisbane at 8:30pm
Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Gold Coast hotels. Includes dolphin feeding, sand tobogganing and lunch voucher. Returns to the Gold Coast at 9:30pm
Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Brisbane hotels. Includes lunch vouchers. Return to Brisbane at 5:45pm
Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Gold Coast hotels. Including lunch vouchers. Return to the Gold Coast at 6:30pm
- Lunch voucher
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-hour cruise across Moreton Bay
- Dolphin feeding (If option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional activities unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passengers can redeem their lunch voucher at any cafe or restaurant within the Island resort
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.