- Excellent value for money
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
If you want to learn more about Berlin's artistic and cultural side, simply use your Berlin Pass for free entry to attractions like the Pergamon Museum, the Alte National Gallery, the Bode Museum or the Jewish Museum on Berlin's Museum Island. Visit the impressive baroque Berliner Dom, where you can climb up the 270 stairs to the dome gallery and enjoy great views over central Berlin. Explore the Checkpoint Charlie Museum, where you can learn everything about the Berlin Wall and cross the border where the East met the West during the Cold War era. Or discover more of Berlin on a hop-on hop-off bus tour, a walking tour or a river boat tour (summer only), where you’ll enjoy iconic Berlin sights from the water.
Plus, with the Berlin Pass, see and visit other favorite sights like the Egyptian Museum Berlin, the Church of St Nicholas, the German Guggenheim, the Anne Frank Center, the Kunstbibliothek and the Photography Museum.
Your Berlin Pass also includes free travel on public transport in zones A, B and C for your selected number of days. The Berlin Sightseeing Pass is available for two or three consecutive days, so no matter how long you’re in Berlin, you can save time and money at the city’s top attractions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-Day Berlin Pass
Unlimited use for 2 consecutive calendar days from time of first use
USD $86.94Pricing details
3-Day Berlin Pass
Unlimited use for 3 consecutive calendar days from time of first use
USD $106.75Pricing details
- Berlin Pass
- Skip the line at selected attractions
- Many special offers and benefits
- FREE use of public transport in Berlin covering zones A, B and C
- FREE entry to more than 50 attractions
- FREE full-color 95+ page guidebook
- FREE Spree river cruise (only between 31 March and 31 October)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We require you to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- Please note: The hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour is valid for 1 day only
You must collect the Berlin Pass in central Berlin. Free transportation between Berlin airports and central Berlin is not possible before collection.
Berlin Sightseeing Pass includes FREE entrance to:
- Alliierten Museum
- Alte National Gallery
- Altes Museum
- Anne Frank Centre
- Anti Kriegs Museum
- Art Forum at Berliner Vol
- Bauhaus Archive
- Berggruen Museum
- Berlin Botanical Museum
- Berlin Bus Tour
- Berlin River Cruise
- Berliner Dom
- Berlinische Gallery
- Bike Tours
- Bode Museum
- Brücke Museum
- Checkpoint Charlie Museum
- Childhood and Youth Collection
- Church of St Nicholas
- Communication Museum
- Dahlem Museum
- Düppel Museum Village
- Deutscher Dom
- Egyptian Museum Berlin
- Ephraim Palais Berlin
- Ethnological Museum
- Gemälde Gallery
- Georg Kolbe Museum
- German Guggenheim
- German Technology Museum
- Hamburger Bahnhof
- Insider Walking Tours
- Jewish Museum Berlin
- Labyrinth Children’s Museum
- MACHmit! Museum
- Märkisches Museum
- Medical History Museum
- Middle Eastern Museum
- Museum of Asian Art
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- Museum of Islamic Art
- Museum of Pre-History and Early History
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Neue National Gallery
- Neues Museum
- Pergamon Museum
- Photography Museum
- Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection
- Schwules Museum
Reviewed by: Stephen S, December 2014
The pass is a great way to get the most out of Berlin and we probably did things that we otherwise would have not bothered with. We stayed very close to Museum Island and the entrance fee to all of the museums, as well as the cathedral, are on the pass so over the weekend we managed to have a good look around all of them. These are some of the best museums that I have ever seen with amazing artifacts.
On a rainy day we jumped on the hop on and off bus and did the whole circuit taking in what we may have missed and a walking tour is also a must.
II know that we got our moneys worth and probably didn't make the most out of the transport tickets, but I am so glad that we had it and will check viator for any passes when I travel in the future.
Berlin is an amazing city and we wouldn't have got as much out of it if we hadn't bought the passes.
Reviewed by: sonia28, December 2014
This tour was amazing!