FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Begin with a visit to the team’s changing room. Walk around the locker area, shower room and massage area, and imagine how tense the atmosphere would be down here before games.
Next, follow in the footsteps of Diego Maradona, Gary Lineker, Jordi Cruyff, Josep Guardiola and Ronaldinho, and make your way through the stadium’s tunnel toward the pitch. Draw a deep breath and then step out onto the grass. Spin around slowly as you take in the 360-degree views of the stadium, imagining what it would be like to step out to 100,000 cheering fans.
After, head back into the tunnel. Pause by the chapel to see where players can pray before games, then scope out the TV room, press room, and presidential box, where royal figures, politicians and other famous faces watch the matches.
Continue on to the FC Barcelona Museum. Immerse yourself in the long history of the club as you interact with state-of-the-art, audio-visual displays. Watch snippets from some of FC Barcelona’s most important matches, and plug into one of the headsets to listen to the earthshattering sound of the packed stadium during matches.
Then, walk past the impressive collection of gleaming trophies, photographs, sports equipment and team kits that have been collected over the years. There’s also a special area dedicated to Argentinian superstar Leo Messi, where you can see his four Ballons d’Or and his three Golden Boots, as well as two interactive walls where you can relive his goals.
How long you spend at Camp Nou is up to you, but many visitors find 1.5 hours to be sufficient.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From January 7, 2014 to April 11, 2014 and from October 13, 2014 to December 21, 2014: Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6:30pm. Sundays and public holidays from 10 am to 2:30 pm. (except December 6,12/2014, 7/12/2014 and 8/12/2014 from 10am to 6:30pm).
From April 12, 2014 to October 11, 2014 and from December 22, 2014 to December 31, 2014: Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 7:30pm. Sundays and public holidays from 9:30am to 2:30pm. Except the following public holidays 18/04/2014, 21/04/2014, 24/06/2014, 15/08/2014 and 11/09/2014 and Sundays 20/04/2014 and the ones comprised between 29/06/2014 and 07/09/2014, that will be open from 9:30am to 7:30pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2. FC Barcelona Tour and Museum
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can walk on the grass but not on the football field.
- Museum Visit: On match days, the stadium closes 3 hours before kick-off and opens again an hour and a half afterwards. On Champions League match days, the stadium closes at 15:00. Camp Nou Tour: On match days, the Camp Nou Tour does not operate.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Tour is not adapted for people with physical walking disabilities..
- Customer must exchange their voucher and pick up tickets at Calle Balmes in central Barcelona (Opening times: Monday to Sunday from 8:30 to 20:00).
- May 1 to October 12: Monday to Sunday from 9:30am to 7:30pm
- October 13 to December 21: Monday to Saturday 10am to 6:30pm. Sundays: 10am to 2:30pm (November 1st as well)
- December 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29 and 30: 9:30am to 7:30pm
- December 26 and 31: 10am to 2:30pm
- December 25: Closed
The Camp Nou tour operates up to one hour before the museum closes.
Reviewed by: Kevin C, December 2014
Absolutely fantastic, the museum and stadium are awesome. The tour was great, and lasted longer than i was expecting. My highlights of the tour was going pitchside, sitting in the commentators box and walking down the players tunnel. Plenty of pictures were taken, it'S something i'll never forget, and i highly recommend it. A great experience.
Reviewed by: Joseph V, December 2014