FC Barcelona Football Stadium Tour and Museum Tickets
Your tour also includes a skip the line visit to Barcelona FC Football Museum. Start the tour with a panoramic view of the stadium from the grandstand, then take a look back over the long history of the club. Admire the trophies, photographs, sports equipment and team kits from over the years as you wander though this impressive museum. There is also an audio-visual display available.
May 1 - October 12: Monday to Sunday from 9:30am - 7:30pm
October 13 – December 21: Monday to Saturday 10am - 6:30pm. Sundays: 10am - 2:30pm (November 1st as well)
December 22,23,24,27,28,29 and 30: 9:30am - 7:30pm
December 26 and 31: 10am - 2:30pm
December 25: Closed
The Camp Nou tour operates up to one hour before the museum closes.
Opening hours may change during the year.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
By pre-purchasing your ticket online, you can avoid the admission lines at the stadium (which can last up to 2 hours!)
From January 7, 2014 to April 11, 2014 and from October 13, 2014 to December 21, 2014: Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6:30pm. Sundays and public holidays from 10 am to 2:30 pm. (except December 6,12/2014, 7/12/2014 and 8/12/2014 from 10am to 6:30pm).
From April 12, 2014 to October 11, 2014 and from December 22, 2014 to December 31, 2014: Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 7:30pm. Sundays and public holidays from 9:30am to 2:30pm. Except the following public holidays 18/04/2014, 21/04/2014, 24/06/2014, 15/08/2014 and 11/09/2014 and Sundays 20/04/2014 and the ones comprised between 29/06/2014 and 07/09/2014, that will be open from 9:30am to 7:30pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2. FC Barcelona Tour and Museum
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can walk on the grass but not on the football field.
- Museum Visit: On match days, the stadium closes 3 hours before kick-off and opens again an hour and a half afterwards. On Champions League match days, the stadium closes at 15:00. Camp Nou Tour: On match days, the Camp Nou Tour does not operate.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Tour is not adapted for people with physical walking disabilities..
- Customer has to exchange the voucher in order to pick-up the tickets at JULIA TRAVEL office at Calle Balmes, 5. (Opening times: Monday to Sunday from 8:30 to 20:00).
Reviewed by: Paul, United Kingdom, October 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: MAA, October 2014
This tour was amazing!