Best Sunrise Ballooning in Alice Springs
- Scenic air tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Drift over this rugged landscape and appreciate its immensity and the flashes of green and ruby pink that announce wheeling budgerigars and galahs. After the flight enjoy a light champagne breakfast, which is served on the landing site. A superb way to see the Australian outback.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
30-minute hot air balloon tour over the Australian outback at sunrise. Includes pickup/drop off from Alice Springs hotels and light champagne breakfast
USD $194.10Pricing details
60-minute hot air balloon tour over the Australian outback at sunrise. Includes pickup/drop off from Alice Springs hotels and light champagne breakfast
USD $263.36Pricing details
- 30 or 60 minute hot air balloon flight (depending on option selected)
- Light Champagne Breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- The listed price does not include a AUD 25.00 per person Civil Aviation Recovery Levy, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must be able to climb into the balloon basket and stand upright for the duration of the flight.
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Children must be 6 years old, or stand at 1.4 metres tall.
- Tropical fruit juice
- Selection of muesli biscuits, slices
- Fresh fruit
Reviewed by: Katie O, December 2014
When booking this trip I was concerned about how much I had spent, however it was one of the most memorable things me and my 9yr old son did in Australia! We had a fantastic time, from watching the balloon be inflated...and deflated and packed away. I didn't realise there would be soo many of us in one basket (16 in total) but in the end this was an advantage as other. People asked questions that I had not thought to ask and I found interesting (they could also take pics for you). The guide was very friendly and knowledgable. He helped us with everything we needed and the champagne breakfast in the middle of the desert was equally as fabulous. The guides couldn't top your glass up enough and the picnic style breakfast muffins and fruit were perfect! We had a fantastic time.
Reviewed by: John E, May 2014
Worth getting out of bed for. It was a fabulous experience with great views; laughter and a champagne breakfast....life can't get any better.