Adelaide City Morning Sightseeing Tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
Visit the North Terrace with its abundance of historical buildings nestled against modern architectural designs and uncover the vibrant history through the memorials, statues and plaques.
Stroll along Rundle Mall, a paradise for shoppers and the first shopping street mall in Australia. See Colonel Light’s Lookout, named after the founder of Adelaide and rumored to be where he mapped out the plans for Adelaide.
No trip to Adelaide would be complete without a visit to Haigh’s Chocolates. Relax with a cup of tea or coffee whilst you delight in sampling the regions finest chocolates on offer.
Take the option to cruise the Torrens River on ‘Popeye’ the city’s most beloved and treasured icon. The first Popeye ferry service was launched in 1935 and continues to this day. Enjoy a 40-minute cruise and see the city center from the water, with a stop at the Adelaide Zoo where you can meet the Giant Pandas!
Wang Wang and Funi are the only Giant Pandas in the Southern Hemisphere and the first to live permanently in Australia. Visit the state-of-the-art exhibit and learn about where they come from and how they survive in the forest today.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Adelaide Coach Station
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
City Tour of Adelaide
Full morning tour of Adelaide, returning approximately at 12.15pm
City Tour and River Cruise
Full morning tour of Adelaide including a 40-minute cruise on the Torrens River, returning approximately 1.40pm
City Tour, River Cruise&Pandas
Full morning tour of Adelaide including a 40-minute cruise on the Torrens River and entrance to the Adelaide Zoo to see the Giant Pandas, returning approximately 4.30pm
Adelaide! A classical Australian city.
- Snacks (Chocolates, tea and coffee Monday to Saturday only)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup
- Take a cruise on Popeye (if selected)
- Meet the Giant Pandas at Adelaide Zoo (if selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Victoria Square - heart of the city
- Gouger Street - restaurants/cafes
- The grand boulevard of King William Street
- The Terraces - north, south, east and west that separate the city from the greenbelts
- Parks, gardens and greenbelts
- River Torrens with its delightful garden banks
- Parliament House
- State Library with the Bradman collection
- Trinity Church - Adelaide's oldest church
- Trendy Hutt Street
- Visit Haigh's Chocolates (Haighs not available on Sunday)
- Enjoy complimentary tea or coffee accompanied by fine Haigh's chocolates (Haigh's not available on Sunday)
- Visit the seaside town of Glenelg
- Beehive Corner at Rundle Mall
- Adelaide Oval - one of Australia's most notable cricket grounds
- Quaint suburbs of North Adelaide
- O'Connell Street - restaurants and trendy shops
- St Peter's Cathedral
- Colonel Light's Lookout on Montefiore Hill affording spectacular views over Adelaide
Reviewed by: Janine T, July 2014
I really enjoyed this tour! The driver was very informative and funny. He explained everything in detail. We visited an Trinity Church which was fascinating. Oh, and the trip to Haigh's chocolates.....what bliss. Unlike other tours (Cadbury Chocolate Factory in Hobart), you get to see into the factory complex and the tour guide from Haighs was very informative. You get to have a coffee/tea while there and, of course, try and buy chocolates. I then travelled on the 'popeye' and loved the commentary on board. It was a great tour overall and I'd go again. Just one word of warning though - it is important to phone and check the tour the day before. When I did so, my booking - although confirmed - wasn't showing.
Reviewed by: Lis M, March 2014