Select a datex
A perfect blend of old and new, from historic buildings to modern architecture, picturesque parks and the regions finest food and wine, Adelaide has something for everyone. Fondly referred to as Australia's 'festival city', become acquainted with this charming city on a full morning coach tour of the city surrounds, with the option of including a river cruise and a visit to Adelaide Zoo to meet the Giant Pandas.
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
Adelaide is a city of cosmopolitan style, bursting with old world charm and heritage buildings surrounded by leafy manicured parks and gardens. A city of culture with a passion for fine living that is showcased in the many festivals celebrating music and art and home to many artisans of locally produced gourmet food and wine.
Visit the North Terrace with its abundance of historical buildings nestled against modern architectural designs and uncover the vibrant history through the memorials, statues and plaques.
Stroll along Rundle Mall, a paradise for shoppers and the first shopping street mall in Australia. Take a trip to the quaint seaside town of Glenelg and wander along the beach. See Colonel Light’s Lookout, named after the founder of Adelaide and rumored to be where he mapped out the plans for Adelaide.
No trip to Adelaide would be complete without a visit to Haigh’s Chocolates. Relax with a cup of tea or coffee whilst you delight in sampling the regions finest chocolates on offer.
Take the option to cruise the Torrens River on ‘Popeye’ the city’s most beloved and treasured icon. The first Popeye ferry service was launched in 1935 and continues to this day. Enjoy a 40-minute cruise and see the city center from the water, with a stop at the Adelaide Zoo where you can meet the Giant Pandas!
Wang Wang and Funi are the only Giant Pandas in the Southern Hemisphere and the first to live permanently in Australia. Visit the state-of-the-art exhibit and learn about where they come from and how they survive in the forest today.
Adelaide City Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from most Adelaide hotels
Adelaide Coach Station
Return Details:Concludes at King William St, Adelaide at approximately 12pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Full morning tour of Adelaide, returning approximately at 12.15pm
Full morning tour of Adelaide including a 40-minute cruise on the Torrens River, returning approximately 1.40pm
Full morning tour of Adelaide including a 40-minute cruise on the Torrens River and entrance to the Adelaide Zoo to see the Giant Pandas, returning approximately 4.30pm
Adelaide! A classical Australian city.
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Guided coach tour of Adelaide
- Take a cruise on Popeye (if selected)
- Meet the Giant Pandas at Adelaide Zoo (if selected)
- Snacks (Chocolates, tea and coffee Monday to Saturday only)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itinerary:Places visited on coach tour
- Victoria Square - heart of the city
- Gouger Street - restaurants/cafes
- The grand boulevard of King William Street
- The Terraces - north, south, east and west that separate the city from the greenbelts
- Parks, gardens and greenbelts
- River Torrens with its delightful garden banks
- Parliament House
- State Library with the Bradman collection
- Trinity Church - Adelaide's oldest church
- Trendy Hutt Street
- Visit Haigh's Chocolates (Haighs not available on Sunday)
- Enjoy complimentary tea or coffee accompanied by fine Haigh's chocolates (Haigh's not available on Sunday)
- Visit the seaside town of Glenelg
- Beehive Corner at Rundle Mall
- Adelaide Oval - one of Australia's most notable cricket grounds
- Quaint suburbs of North Adelaide
- O'Connell Street - restaurants and trendy shops
- St Peter's Cathedral
- Colonel Light's Lookout on Montefiore Hill affording spectacular views over Adelaide
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.